Stay away from John's Fett..

Joe

Grand Master
Loop said:
I don't know how many times I have seen a item in the eBay listings that got me really exited, clicking the listing and find out that it's this person selling it. :roll: I stay away every time.

At least some people get it and don't give in to temptation Loop! On RS we are now arguing that people SHOULD buy from John so they take full advantage of a bargain! :roll:

I'd love a cheap Fett Tri too but I am not touching it if its from John, end of!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Dont know how he's managed, but he seems to have 2 up for sale at the minute. AFA 60 from before and an AFA 50 from god knows where!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Rare-Trilogo-Tri-logo-Tri-logo-Boba-Fett-AFA-50-French-Meccano-No-Coo-/180862325461?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1c3c12d5

Hopefully they'll go for a bargain price, but whether or not the buyer actually gets them is another thing!!!

Joe

Grand Master
That is the one he came on here to ask about even though he had already bought it.

Well still 3 days to go, plenty of bids. God help them is all I can say!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Are those tri logo Fetts that rare that even AFA 50/60 can justify $1000 with 3 days to go?
Or do you think he's bidding them up from one of his other eBay accounts?

Joe

Grand Master
Unfortunately they are quite rare yes and not everyone is aware (or cares) about John and his rep so they will go higher no doubt.

I think it's still possible he will pull the auctions but you never know. Be funny if the winning bidder was just pulling his leg though wouldn't it ;) $10K and no pay :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Well the ebay auctions finished last night. The AFA 60 went for almost 2 grand (3100$) and the AFA 50 went for 700 quid (1125$). Seems a bit steep, or is that where the market has gone on the rarer tri logos?

:shock:

Jason

Lee77

Sith Lord
Not gonna give him free advertising by posting a link, but looks like he didn't get enough for his AFA50. Been re listed again. What a con artist!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
It's up to a hundred bucks now, and with the new ebay categories screwing up all the searches, he may even double that.

:)

Jason

Josh

Sith Lord
Still, people keep buying from him. Looks like Jimbo picked up something recently. Probably the ESB stormie he had for sale.
The only way these arse clowns will go away, is if people stop buying their items. Sadly it is something which never will happen, because it's well known SW collectors are some of the most self centered people out there...So everyone may as well stop moaning about it and start putting their money where their mouths are. ;)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Muppet, how is his feedback 100% for the last 12 months.

On a side note. I've never seen an AFA case with the extra protection round the bubble. Do AFA do this???

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Looks like this is the Latest Scam attempt from John - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Bespin-AFA-75-PBP-POCH-Spain-Spanish-65-Back-/180881176604?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a1d5bb81c
:roll:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Looks like this is the Latest Scam attempt from John - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Bespin-AFA-75-PBP-POCH-Spain-Spanish-65-Back-/180881176604?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a1d5bb81c
:roll:
How is it a scam? Not defending the guy, but it just looks like another way overpriced AFA figure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom