SWFUK History

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
cocofstar said:
weasel said:
Hey Coco, good to see you're still about and that you and the family are doing well! 8)

7stone? Where the **** did that come from, you weren't 19 stone when I met you in W5!
The missus been feeding you the deep fat fried lard burgers again!?

Too much of the good life mate but I got myself back on track again :)

So you had too much money to spend on food, see if you started collecting again................ :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
lol, still her friend, shes had 3 kids since, feel sorry for her hubby.

Even though I had forgot, I remember now seeing that ebay link which was how I joined here because someone had posted it on RS during the christmas period......was a stroke of genius, I had also forgotten about the coins too.

good times.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ok let me clear my throat .
yeah posts on this site put my marrage under pressure but it was just the very tip of the ice burg and if my new chick had read em she would just laugh so if they can be undeleted feel free .
bac k in day i would often sit up till early hours talking shite and think edd should bring back the coins on top of index page from early site .
i found site through ebay and used to tell people i bought to or sold to bout it ,yeah including han duo.
as for me claire solo stunt that was pretty funny .
along the way i met some good lads on here coco roundster ,jay jedi ,sih smith ,craigowlife r.i.p, dom,lee gray ,and that irish **** weasel plus others i forgot bout.
i kinda got really defensive towards site and wanted it to expand and develope as a more un pc sw forum which led me to being a bit competitive towards likes of rs and iop .leading to me being banned on rs for no more then giving sexual tips on rebel scum ,of which i think only lee grey had the pleasure of reading ,as is a shame as its a nailed on way to find the clit.
as for iop i dont want to sound big headed but i did destroy that site ,,,****ing virgins lol
oh nearly forgot bout auggie he offered to fly me to america to have a fight .i was up for going but it would have been my luck i got of plane to be confronted by a ****ing man mountain ........not lol

any way keep up the good work and any early birds i forgot sorry

jabba

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I think Auggie would have kicked your ass rightly. and there is no way you would have made it too much farther on RS as sex tips do not settle well there. This is the most I have seen you post in the last couple years...glad your off house arrest. :D On a side note...this guy likes to open up figures and smell them...........so if you sell him carded figure beware they are in for a good fondling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
ok let me clear my throat .
yeah posts on this site put my marrage under pressure but it was just the very tip of the ice burg and if my new chick had read em she would just laugh so if they can be undeleted feel free .
bac k in day i would often sit up till early hours talking shite and think edd should bring back the coins on top of index page from early site .
i found site through ebay and used to tell people i bought to or sold to bout it ,yeah including han duo.
as for me claire solo stunt that was pretty funny .
along the way i met some good lads on here coco roundster ,jay jedi ,sih smith ,craigowlife r.i.p, dom,lee gray ,and that irish **** weasel plus others i forgot bout.
i kinda got really defensive towards site and wanted it to expand and develope as a more un pc sw forum which led me to being a bit competitive towards likes of rs and iop .leading to me being banned on rs for no more then giving sexual tips on rebel scum ,of which i think only lee grey had the pleasure of reading ,as is a shame as its a nailed on way to find the clit.
as for iop i dont want to sound big headed but i did destroy that site ,,,****ing virgins lol
oh nearly forgot bout auggie he offered to fly me to america to have a fight .i was up for going but it would have been my luck i got of plane to be confronted by a ****ing man mountain ........not lol

any way keep up the good work and any early birds i forgot sorry

jabba

Although I cant remember the ins and outs I thought it was funny, especially claiming most had never seen a ***** and dont know what one is, but the mods soon acted though, ashame a screenshot wasnt taken............I think IOP had about 25 active members who kept the site alive, it was a great bunch but it was funny as even the owner use to talk about you and did the RIP IOP as fun attributing it to you lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't know if I ever joined but I read a few posts on there. It seemed to be in its terminal death spiral when I was reading though.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
I don't know if I ever joined but I read a few posts on there. It seemed to be in its terminal death spiral when I was reading though.
Yeah...there where only about three people there to destroy. AngelX was a MOD there I think......he used to be a member on here......I think Jabba told him his mouth looked like a ***** in some glamor shot he posted...but I can not really remember...so much slagging going on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom