SWFUK History

TC-14

Sith Lord
I thought this post certainly deserved a bump, especially for all us new members.

I happened across it whilst originally trying to find out what the deal was with Han Duo (as I've heard his name mentioned a few times in hushed tones on the forum), and what made him turn to the Dark Side. As I've come to expect with this labyrinth of a site... I'm still none the wiser about Mr Duo, but I've found a wealth of information on other stuff (Star Wars related and the rest!)... although Lee's Frothy Fanny story was something that I really didn't need to know about. But it is now ingrained in my memory... :lol:

A great thread originally posted by Grant, and good to hear the stories from the original members of how SWFUK has evolved over the years...

rob71

Sith Lord
Thank you for resurrecting this Martin.... I nearly choked to death on my toast laughing at the frothy fanny story (ricotta anyone?) and at stories of archaeological bum sex addicts :lol:
Great stuff!

Oh and there was some interesting and informative stuff in there as well :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
Glad you found it as entertaining as I did, Rob... some fantastic anecdotes in that thread, with some fascinating links... but my favourite has to be the spotlight on Augie Ben Doggie, as Snaggle remembers:

"This nut claimed he had the equipment to make large scale archaeology digs to find burried Palitoy overstock at the Coalville factory site!

He promised to give away his finds to his believers, whilst naming all the non believers 'Toy Jackers' ???!

HE ALSo WrOTE ALL HIs BULLSHIT LiKE THIS"

...and then clicking on the subsequent 'view topic' link, you've got Wease telling Augie to '**** OFF' in no uncertain terms, just a couple of posts in. Fantastic. You wouldn't see that kind of moderation on RS. Hats off to you, Weasel 8)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2881

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
In the 2 years I've been here I can confirm that you get at least 1 epic story a year. Not sure about the 5 previous years.

2011: Han Duo (Just as I started)
2012: Karen Sandcrawler Tits
2013: 34 year old Kennerbabe Man and Toy Hunte

Im sure the other guys know a lot better than me..

TC-14

Sith Lord
Grant, I'm up to date on the Karen Sandcrawler Tits and the 34 Year Old Kennerbabe (all of which made very engaging reading, it has to be said), but: Han Duo? I'm still none the wiser.

Despite my initial research, I got distracted by accounts of Palitoy/Kenner archaeological digs, much deserved hurls of abuse, and whatnot.

If anybody can give me some inside info, then it would satisfy a burning curiosity. I have no shame in my unbridled nosiness on such matters, as you can see.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Iain, thank you for enlightening me: your efforts are much appreciated, but I cannot lie... I only made it to 1:13 into the YouTube video... "and then we've got some breadcrumbs". As bad as this is, is this the man's only crime? Cooking for canines?

For God's sake, please don't tell me that it all turns sour, from 1:13 onwards.

spoons

Grand Master
TC-14 said:
Iain, thank you for enlightening me: your efforts are much appreciated, but I cannot lie... I only made it to 1:13 into the YouTube video... "and then we've got some breadcrumbs". As bad as this is, is this the man's only crime? Cooking for canines?

For God's sake, please don't tell me that it all turns sour, from 1:13 onwards.

Just another scammer selling recards as originals - small fry in the big scheme of things, but he did think cooking for dogs was a good idea :lol:

There were loads of threads but they got edited beyond sense and then deleted by Edd a long time ago

TC-14

Sith Lord
Aha! That's cleared that one up, Andy- much obliged. Still, an unsavoury practice on the recard front, to say the least... but thank heavens our furry four legged friends came to no harm during filming. Judging by previous random posts I've stumbled across on here, I was kind of expecting the worst on that score...

Ron

Sith Lord
Grant said:
When I joined back at the start of 2008 I was member 218. Altho there was only around 10 or so regular posters. I noticed that TFB only joined about 2 weeks before me. My brother in law Ron was one of the Mods here back then. Im going have to see if I can get Ron come back to this place. He is well missed.

am still about

TC-14

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
I misS AUGGIE :cry:

I've only known about him these past 24 hours, and I miss his input already. I take it you weren't on his 'Free Non-Scumbag E-mail List', Todd? Boy, you missed out there.

"THERES A GREAT DISTUBANCE IN THE VINTAGE COLLECTING FORCE!!!!!!!!!AND IM ON THE GOOD SIDE!!!!! IF DOMS A GOOD MATE HE GETS FREE STUFF TOO FROM MY DIGGING THIS SUMMER.DOM PLEASE LET ME ADD YOU TO MY FREE NONSCUMBAG EMAIL LIST PM YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The men in white coats weren't far behind as he was typing this, no doubt.

Ron said:
am still about

Good to see :wink:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Han came back as Jango something made a mockery of Secret Santa, hacked Ron's account & banned everyone :?
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5862&hilit=hacked

spoons

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
Han came back as Jango something made a mockery of Secret Santa, hacked Ron's account & banned everyone :?
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5862&hilit=hacked

my memory is terrible - I'd genuinely forgotten all that :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You'd miss Auggie like you'd miss having AIDS!

As for Han, he stung. Few members on here, i'm sure some of them will tell you the details. Safe to say he knew rightly what he was doing and didn't care at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom