SWFUK Midland Boys Autumn Meeting 10th Oct

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Say about 5pm? Then taxi down to Newcastle from mine at about 7...

If the weather is nice we can have a few beers in the garden too :)

walkie

Sith Lord
If anyone interested here's some variants i'll be bringing along, and it's much easy and safer to collect them in person rather then having them shipped from overseas!

n1kdvNF.jpg

OXgCAdY.jpg

Lili Ledy R2-D2 (Flat screw), Stormtrooper (Filled Peg Hole Version) & C-3PO (Flat Screw)

IP2ejaN.jpg

t20YT9n.jpg

Polish Deluxe AT-AT Driver (Fully articulated Bootleg), Tri-Logo Fett (Twin Scar) & Lili Ledy Klaatu (Dig that funny skirt)

Hr6ySK4.jpg

Lili Ledy Overstock parts

walkie

Sith Lord
You won't be disappointed, my last spare you passed on sold on FB within seconds ;)

Richard_H

Grand Master
:( :cry:

Sorry guys I'm gutted about this especially as I convinced you lot to switch to Saturday for me but I'm afraid I need another operation to correct a complex stress fracture on my foot/ankle and it's looking like back end of next week. I've had repeated operations since Feb/Mar to reconstruct my ankle with artificial ligaments and **** and this has just topped a very bad week for me. I was really looking forward to this.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Hi guys. I THINK I can make this one! Just need to get a pass from the missus and work out where I'll lay my head!
I know I'm a bit of a newbie but I'd love to meet you all & have a proper chat. Is there room for a little un?
Jimi

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT be producing the Palitoy boxes at this time. Sorry for the announcement but they were going to cost me a small fortune.

walkie

Sith Lord
@Rich, shame you can't make it but you need to get that ankle sorted first. Maybe next time.

@Jimi, the more the merrier, I think Rich booked a room maybe you and him can work something out?

@Mark, I know you told me the printing costs but maybe a having them printed as proof sheets could be an option?

@To those attending and interested in variants, I plan to bring a few along to showcase. If these anything your keen to see drop me a PM.

x-pack

Grand Master
walkie said:
@Rich, shame you can't make it but you need to get that ankle sorted first. Maybe next time.

@Jimi, the more the merrier, I think Rich booked a room maybe you and him can work something out?

@Mark, I know you told me the printing costs but maybe a having them printed as proof sheets could be an option?

@To those attending and interested in variants, I plan to bring a few along to showcase. If these anything your keen to see drop me a PM.

I want to take a closer look at that DSD again. Bring him along 8)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
You'd be very welcome if you can make it mate.

Barry, did you book into the Clayhanger? It was cheap wasn't it?

http://clayhangerguesthouse.co.uk/

x-pack

Grand Master
Yeh the clayhanger is cheap enough. About £30 b&b for a single. That's where I am next weekend.

I'm only down the road now actually, in Astbury, Congleton. Visiting the folks again :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Okay boys, it's nearly that time.

We are meeting at The Lymehouse Vaults in Newcastle-under-Lyme at 7pm.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190819-d4737327-Reviews-The_Lymestone_Vaults-Newcastle_under_Lyme_Staffordshire_England.html

Then once we've had a skin full, onto the Koh-I-Noor for a Ruby Murray.

Barry, if you're around earlier, I'll pick you up from the hotel and bring you and Lee back here for a couple of beers before we set off.

If anyone has anything to trade or sell on the evening, post a pic and price up here.

If anyone wants my mobi just in case, drop me a pm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom