The start of a Leia Boushh focus.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So I decided to start a Leia Boushh focus because its the last figure I have from my childhood. Has been a good start over the past few weeks, but I'm liking it already.

Really love the SOTE European card with the paper THX leaflet AND I managed to find the mega rare USA card with collection 1 in the corner.

Really enjoying it so far. Need to find myself a nice looking MOC POTF2 green holo card if anyone can help?

20230428_134940.jpg
20230428_135048.jpg
20230428_135130.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_162456_eBay.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Lovely set - must admit one of my all time favourite figures across all waves and types,

The Shadows one is great - one of the best from the 90's by a long way.

I struggle to think of any you are missing there. I think there was a 12" one in one of the lines and a black series one

If you leave Hasbro there are some cool Lego versions and a great helmet sculpture out now and Funko of course.

Great stuff

MightyMike

Padawan
D'oh - Got rid of most of my modern Leia Boushh recently to concentrate on vintage, but will check to see if I have any left

But have you seen this collectors pack on eBay? £25 starting bid but no one seems to want it as its been relisted several times now

Leia 1.jpg

My remaining Boushh's, just one modern item left

Leia 2.jpg

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great looking collectiin. Can you send me a link to that pack please?

MightyMike

Padawan
Looks like Lejackal beat me with the link

Will check what I have for modern Boushh. I know I have one of those awful POTF2 bootlegs in the attic somewhere that I held on to (sorry for the small image, taken from original listing)

Leia 3.jpg

Clone Collector

Padawan
Not sure how you feel about Black Series 6 inch but the boushh is bloody lovely.

There is an old sideshow 12 inch that well nice too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom