The Vintage Rebellion podcast Episode 109 launched

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
art109face.jpg

After the team's discussion on the recent find of Peach Fett and his pre-production mates, our special interview guest this month is Neil Donnelly, who unearthed these fascinating pieces. Neil takes us through the story, answers the lads' questions from last month, and talks about his love for all things Star Wars.

Otherwise, with the New Year upon us and the Podcast entering its 10th year, the boys ponder on how they might start as new collectors in 2024. What would they focus on, and what to look out for?

The Intro section is busy as ever with talk of new acquisitions, a truly vintage quiz from Pete, and fantastic finds ranging from a German action figure display, to hairdryer packaging. The Action Vehicle Face-Off sees two All Terrain vehicles take on a pair of mini rigs. Who comes out victorious? You'll have to listen to find out!

In Rebel Briefings, the team looks at stories including a lost Leia, the return of an old friend, drama on the radio, and comic grading capers.

Licensee this month comes from Brazil, as we take a deep dive into Glasslite, and try not to mention Vlix too much.

All this and the usual stuff and nonsense - catch the podcast now, on your app of choice.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Finally caught up, wow I had no idea about the Peach Fett story, amazing! I hope they all do well out of it and glad they're taking their time.

Also had no idea about the comic scandal, maybe I missed something but how did the same person manage to return so many graded items with "errors" without anyone getting suspicious?

Latest posts

Top Bottom