Thinking of selling up.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Thinking of selling up, and wondering whats the best way to do so? basically got a full run minus pop up r2d2 and keeping ev9d9. My lando general, and luke poncho have the luke jedi blasters rather than black, and the imperial gunner and a wing pilot have the bluer colour blasters rather than black aswell. (there isn't any beaters)

Also have complete jabba with instructions, boxed speeder bike with no inserts but otherwise complete, rancor, boxed rebo band complete and very blue! prune face moc, logray, nikto, and resealed klatuu tri logo and emporer and a few others that can be opened.

Whats the best way to sell these? at an event? any other ideas?

Main reason for selling is they are just sitting in the cupboard and not being displayed, also need to upgrade my car.

Could be interested in selling as a lot, but not to a dealer.

(I know I'll probably regret it in the future)

Thanks for any ideas.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's unlikely you will find somebody willing to pay near full value for all of it in one go, so your options are:
  1. Sell for approx 50% of value in one go to dealer
  2. Sell in small bundles for approx 75% of value
  3. Sell individually for full value on eBay, Facebook, forums, events etc
As with most things in life, more effort will bring more reward! If you do go down the individual route you won't sell them all in one go, so factor in having to drip feed the slower selling figures and selling across multiple platforms.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
100% will do the last option, I ammased these so won't be letting someone else get the full value, theres no real rush. I'm probably going to echo live so may sell some there, I could have a stall there but it gets so packed that I would worry that some of them would go missing without being paid for, it's a horrible thing to say but I heard of it happening there.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I agree with edd, I wish you good luck with the sale ;) and do not mail anything before you have the money ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Events are very hit and miss, I once sold literally nothing across 3 days at Memorabilia, even with very keen prices. I think eBay and FB groups are probably the most likely places to sell quickly for a decent price.

jedi777

Thinking of selling up, and wondering whats the best way to do so? basically got a full run minus pop up r2d2 and keeping ev9d9. My lando general, and luke poncho have the luke jedi blasters rather than black, and the imperial gunner and a wing pilot have the bluer colour blasters rather than black aswell. (there isn't any beaters)

Also have complete jabba with instructions, boxed speeder bike with no inserts but otherwise complete, rancor, boxed rebo band complete and very blue! prune face moc, logray, nikto, and resealed klatuu tri logo and emporer and a few others that can be opened.

Whats the best way to sell these? at an event? any other ideas?

Main reason for selling is they are just sitting in the cupboard and not being displayed, also need to upgrade my car.

Could be interested in selling as a lot, but not to a dealer.

(I know I'll probably regret it in the future)

Thanks for any ideas.
Hi id be interested in buying some loose figures off you. I sold all my collection a while ago and wanna get some of it back. I will pay good prices. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom