Toy Shop find!

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hi all
Would like to share with you my MISB Snowspeeder and scoutwalker, flawless to say the least :D
IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

Please check valuation requests for full story.

SNAGGLE :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Amazing Snaggle!

Off to read the valuation thread now to hear the story behind them.
Great find mate! 8)

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Thanks all....
Needless to say I'm heading back to see what else she has. I'ts a strange situation, she will produce some vintage from the vaults and then say she has no more. I think she gives out the stuff in drips, almost like she wants you to come back for the company as much as anything, to be fair she is in her late seventies :shock: My fear is that one day she won't be around and all the stock just goes in the skip.
My girlfriend went in before Christmas and asked if she could try and find some figures, a few days later she returned to see what she may have found. The lady said that she couldn't reach the area she wanted to search for carded figs, and that all she could find were the two MISB vehicles!!!!!

All the stuff she has found for me seems to be JEDI, I wouldn't be surpised if she had some POTF though. I will keep you all posted.
SNAGGLE :D

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Are you sure you didn't find a time machine? LOL

That is an awesome find! Those are some factory fresh boxes. I hope your able to find some more goodies from your source.

SNAGGLE

Padawan
shawn_k said:

That is an awesome find! Those are some factory fresh boxes. I hope your able to find some more goodies from your source.

Shawn
LOL, the shop it'self feels like I jumped into the 80's via time machine!

...for that matter the town feels earlier again :roll:

I hope there is more to come also mate.

spoons said:
they are amazing :shock:

they look brand new

They are as good as Spoons. Do you still have the Han Hoth from that original find mate? I seem to remember that card being one of the best in the batch. I was wondering if it was punched or not.

I'm really kicking myself that I sold the mini rigs I bought from her :cry: They were beyond mint!!

spoons

Grand Master
SNAGGLE said:
shawn_k said:

Shawn
LOL, the shop it'self feels like I jumped into the 80's via time machine!

...for that matter the town feels earlier again :roll:

I hope there is more to come also mate.

spoons said:
they are amazing :shock:

they look brand new

They are as good as Spoons. Do you still have the Han Hoth from that original find mate? I seem to remember that card being one of the best in the batch. I was wondering if it was punched or not.

I'm really kicking myself that I sold the mini rigs I bought from her :cry: They were beyond mint!!

Unpunched

2ROTJ65Bfront.jpg

Did you have any INT-4s?

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Spoons
I did have a super mint INT-4 bi-logo. In fact I had all the Jedi bi-logo minirigs, all mint. Like an idiot I sold them though :(

That Han Hoth looks smashing mate, I remember the clear bubble, but could'nt remember if it was punched or not.
Cheers for showing me the pic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom