Toy Tonis are to become sought after, apparently...

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I asked him about why he changed the auction description and he sent me this:-

"The reason I took that information off is because most people seemed to be mislead by what they read.
There is a posibility that it could be a ToyToni but it is impossible to tell eitherway. So it may have been
sealed in the Palitoy Factory or it may of been sealed by the toydealer. Either way the item is not Fake!
If the figure was sealed after the factory closed the dealer used the orginal card back which he purchased from the
Palitoy Factory. It is less likely I think that this item was sealed after the factory closed because it has been graded
by AFA. I am thinking about what to write on the listing because if people think this is fake well they have completely
the wrong idea."

x-pack

Grand Master
sparkysx said:
I asked him about why he changed the auction description and he sent me this:-

"The reason I took that information off is because most people seemed to be mislead by what they read.
There is a posibility that it could be a ToyToni but it is impossible to tell eitherway. So it may have been
sealed in the Palitoy Factory or it may of been sealed by the toydealer. Either way the item is not Fake!
If the figure was sealed after the factory closed the dealer used the orginal card back which he purchased from the
Palitoy Factory. It is less likely I think that this item was sealed after the factory closed because it has been graded
by AFA. I am thinking about what to write on the listing because if people think this is fake well they have completely
the wrong idea."

In other words "I have a pretty good idea that it's a fake but I want to maximise my profit so probably best to skirt around the whole TT thing" :roll:

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I would like a Fett moc, but despite what he's saying I don't think it's that hard to tell a Toni from a genuine piece, now that we know they exist!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom