Tri-logo Boba and weapon.

Timatronics

Padawan
Hi,

I was fortunate to find a Tri-logo Boba Fett in a recent Joblot buy but it was weapon less. I'm probably going to sell it on as I have a nice Boba as part of my loose collection. I've a few spare black/blue blasters which I could use to complete it but to be fair to a potential buyer I was wondering if there was a variant blaster that matched a Tri-logo Boba? I don't want to sell it as complete if a generic blaster is incorrect.

Thanks

Tim

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm looking for a tri-fett myself and ive had a trade post up for a week or so.

Which version is it? I'm looking for an unpainted dart, painted knee, dark brown belt.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
I think they came with both colour blasters (seen them graded with both) if you have one with a square magazine It might be more desirable.

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
I'm sure i had two Bobas as a child, my aunt got me one by mistake not knowing I had one. I can remember thinking it was a much lighter colour than the other one and had different knees. I recently dug out my stuff and sat in slave 1 cockpit was Boba, but not the lighter version. NO idea where it has gone but i'm sure it was a tri. This story is not going to have a book written about it, but thought I'd share..

Timatronics

Padawan
Thanks for responses. I'll try and dig out a nice weapon to go with it. I personally never thought I'd see one whilst collecting but it was a welcome suprise to see it in the collection I bought.

Walkie, It is the painted knee, unpainted dart with dark belt i believe. I'll try and get a picture up when I can.

Tim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom