Unapplied decal question

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Sorry, i hate these type of questions, but...

I have a droid factory 3 legged R2D2 that still has the original unapplied decal on the sticker sheet. Do you think i should I stick it on the figure or leave as is?

I do have a fake decal that I thought about using instead and keeping the original on the sticker sheet but im not keen to do this.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh mate I would definitely keep that beauty on the sheet, little bit of vintage magic there.

Joe

Grand Master
I can see your dilemma Danny, that is a tough one.

Ultimately it is yours and I'm sure if you put the sticker on with a steady hand it would be a belter of a loose droid factory R2 (which is obviously one of the main reasons you would use the sticker) but a part of me is thinking that once you've used the sticker you've just got another droid factory r2 lol

If you really want a loose one for your own collection then perhaps secure one you are happy with before making a decision on the unused sheet you've got. Who knows, in that time you might find a MIB collector who has been searching high and low for an unused R2 decal sticker to complete their Droid Factory and won't use it.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Leave it on the sticker sheet!! This is what a Droid Factory should look like...

Picture385.jpg

Picture375.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Is the droid factory sticker any different from the normal figure sticker out of interest?

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Yes, the Droid Factory sticker is different, particularly if you look at the shapes along the 'bottom row'. The one shown here is from the Kenner Droid Factory - the Palitoy Droid Factory R2 decal is different again with a unique wavy line.

Picture4113.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom