Upcoming Haslab Ghost?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Getting made is a certainty, it would be something of a travesty if it didn't come with a full crew, and for the sake of moaning there bloody well should be a MOC Chopper. Anyway, probably wasn't going to buy it anyway so can now consider myself a true SW fan - moaning about things I wasn't ever buying 😂😂
I've added this correction to my post above:

CORRECTION - As per Rebelscum: The Chopper in the Phantom II (the ship's shuttle) is an exclusive removable mini bust that can be popped in and out behind the cockpit exterior.

Even so, there's no way Hasbro won't make a proper Chopper figure when they're making a Morgan Elsbeth for some unfathomable reason.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I feel like the weathering looks really off for a haslab...like its been slapped it on. It appears to look both poorly weathered and brand new.

Last edited:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Well - that got 8000 backers pretty quickly - 43 days still to go... I struggle to see this not getting all the extra backing to unlock everything.

gammoguard

Padawan
There's a video of it at the SDCC on the opening day - it does look impressive although the one they are showing isn't the one you'll actially get.

Hasbro have stated that they wanted to get a version 'out there' for people to see but have also since made a couple of comments about slight changes to it (eg - the one on display has decals on the engines whereas the finished version will have a yellow plastic see-through finish so that modellers could add their own lights inside it).

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
9,600+ backers so far - slowing ticking over a few hundred a day right now, 30 odd days to go, so that would put it around 15k backers - but there is also normally a spike in the last week as Hasbro push it and folks dive in - I still think 20k backers overall is where this will end up,

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
9,600+ backers so far - slowing ticking over a few hundred a day right now, 30 odd days to go, so that would put it around 15k backers - but there is also normally a spike in the last week as Hasbro push it and folks dive in - I still think 20k backers overall is where this will end up,
I imagine they'll be an extra big bump after the ship shows up in the 'Ahsoka' series on 23/08/23.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
New hi-res images released of the Ghost. Its looking a whole lot better in terms of weathering and differences in the panel colours...might be tempted now😀

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ok…14,400 backers….3,600 left to get all figures.
Who's in, out or still not decided?
1 day 6 hours left.

lejackal

Grand Master
It's a beauty but its a nope from me - hope everyone gets all the figures though so good luck folks

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ummm - I'm not feeling as confident about it get to the 20,000 backer mark as I was a few weeks ago, fingers crossed....

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
But at 16,200 backers I think it might squeak over the 17k marker to unlock all figures..... Lots of pressing refresh tonight as a game to see how it goes

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
16,322 backers with 10 hours 50 minutes to go, so I do think it will make the 17,000 mark after all.

As for me? I caved last week and signed away £500...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Don't see it as caving - look at it as a proper investment - There is no way they will ever do a Ghost again, so I see these as being the seriously big collectors items in 20 years time - just keep it boxed up nicely :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I display my stuff, although I will keep the box.

16,505 backers with 10 hours to go. Looks like I will be adding Zeb to my collection yet.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Sadly I can't display anything right now - although it is my own fault - I now have some much stuff stacked in boxes I can no longer get into my little man-cave.... I think that is when you have to admit you have a problem - to which the solution is just to buy more....

Hopefully next year I will get a bigger space and proper shelving and can put a lot more out on display.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
9 hours left and only 376 left to get the whole (?) crew.
This will easily pass the amount needed to un lock all the figures, and will be a good investment to all that have backed it.
If anyone is on the fence…I only want the figures.😉😔

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I said to myself i would only consider backing it if it reached all the stretch goals...now it has and i'm really split on weather to purchase it.🤔

£500 would really help go towards completing my ROTJ vintage run...which are on display, unlike my modern collection which are all in boxes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom