Various figures on card for sale

windshear

Padawan
Death Squad Commander 12 back. nice card a little bent and bubble has a dent on the top.

400£ incl. P&P

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

windshear

Padawan
Luke Stormtrooper POTF card. The bubble is cracked, it was like this when I got it... Otherwise its in good condition although punched.

350£ including P&P

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

windshear

Padawan
A-Wing pilot on POTF card, almost intact unpunch and no sticker, but bottom of bubble is slightly dented.

150£ including P&P

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

windshear

Padawan
Guys I have many more on card and loose figures, please write me here on as a PM if you have requests :wink:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Can you just post them on here and put prices with them. Doing it behind closed doors just brings out the worst in people and causes suspicion.

Do you have a trilogo yak as I would be interested. If ou do could you post pics and a price on this thread please.

windshear

Padawan
I will post more pictures here, but obviously there are so many loose and carded figures that its not possible to post everything.

I have two more 12 backs and also a few more POTF cards that are not posted yet. I also have a few more ESB cards and quite a lot of non tri logo Jedi cards.

I do not have Yak face on card.

Andreg

Padawan
Man, I didn´t click this listing due to thinking it was cardbacks only! Yiiihooooooo...

So, where are the rest of your moc´s? Bring them forward please :p

Joe

Grand Master
Hi Windshear,

I've dropped you a PM about making sure you stick to the prices stated in your thread. If you get a few people interested in the same item then you need to sell on a first come first served basis. If you want to discuss it further you can email me: [email protected]

coomber75

Sith Lord
Now if only there's a farm boy Luke in this thread... must find one first one day I get on here lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom