Vectis Sale 30th January

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
I wasn't aware that Vectis sold U graded loose figures!

I was suprised when I saw these for sale as they are taboo and represent the uglier side of collecting. It will be interesting to see if they sell and for how much as most collectors would hope there is little or no demand for items like this.

jared007

Padawan
There's still quite a lot of U graded figures selling on eBay. Just this past week there were a whole bunch from Jeffs collectable empire business. Most weeks there are dozens listed from him marked as "just graded". I sure hope that's just part of his listing template and AFA is not doing this in secret behind the scenes for special customers - as we know AFA publicly declared they don't U grade anymore ...

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So did anybody get what they were after? I really wanted the Palitoy ESB Luke X-Wing, but it went for over double my max bid.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Nothing this time - everything I was after went far too high.
The item I was after the most went under price, I think - but when it came to auction I was the highest bidder, when the doorbell rang and my wife shouted at me to go, cause she was in trouble with our screaming infant. When I came back a few seconds later, I was outbid for £ 10. :(
But it's OK - need to save some pocket money for Chicago.

olisuds

Sith Lord
I got a couple of pieces but paid more than I was hoping for. And of course a couple of pieces I missed due to bad timing went for prices I would have been very happy with. :lol:

olisuds

Sith Lord
It's getting harder to snag a bargain at these Vectis Palitoy auctions unless there is an error or technical glitch :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I got the 41 back Luke Bespin and IG88 to add to my 41 back set, getting close to the half way point now. Hopefully Vectis will keep unearthing more stuff to buy.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
So did anybody get what they were after? I really wanted the Palitoy ESB Luke X-Wing, but it went for over double my max bid.
No, out bid on everything!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
olisuds said:
Nice, incredible run of Palitoys you are building!

Thanks, they are difficult to acquire as the majority of rare stuff is sold privately so thankfully Vectis is unearthing stuff which gives everyone a chance of buying them.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:

I was suprised how much some stuff went for like the Palitoy Fett at 6K list.

Does anyone know when the next Star Wars Vectis Auction is?

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
edd_jedi said:

I was suprised how much some stuff went for like the Palitoy Fett at 6K list.

Does anyone know when the next Star Wars Vectis Auction is?

28th Feb

coomber75

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
coomber75 said:
Lindo said:
They went between 120-150 with fees I believe
arghhh shouod have been at home

Do you have to be in the house, can't you bid on your phone?
unfortunately / fortunately depending on view im on hols abroad so times were all wrong :roll: but on plus side swam with turtles today :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
been away so missed this any idea what die cast went for??

The Slave 1 was cheap probably because of its yellow bubble - £90 + fees so £112.50 all in

The TIE was about right at £130 plus fees - £162.50 all in

Lindo

Sith Lord
spoons said:
coomber75 said:
been away so missed this any idea what die cast went for??

The Slave 1 was cheap probably because of its yellow bubble - £90 + fees so £112.50 all in

The TIE was about right at £130 plus fees - £162.50 all in
i thought that was quite high with a cracked and damaged bubble

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom