Vintage die cast resource

spoons

Grand Master
thanks again for the positive feedback everyone. I've now updated the matrix and corrected most typos and just waiting on images of the Meccano cards.

Christian

Jedi Master
Top work Andy - another bookmark in my SW online library.

Hopefully this will elevate the die cast line to where it should be along side the figures.

Cheers,
Christian

P.S Just also a quick shout out to Andy who was extremely kind in providing many details to help develop our die cast cases. (Still need to pop one in the post for you!)

spoons

Grand Master
Christian said:
Top work Andy - another bookmark in my SW online library.

Hopefully this will elevate the die cast line to where it should be along side the figures.

Cheers,
Christian

P.S Just also a quick shout out to Andy who was extremely kind in providing many details to help develop our die cast cases. (Still need to pop one in the post for you!)

Thanks Christian - I did pick up a couple of your cases at FF but always needing more :)

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Great work Andy - I've had a side interest in die-cast for a while. I'm still chasing a DV Tie on a Harbert cardback and the 'miscard' on the Tie card. Good to see a website that is helpful in this.

What about Mailers though - is that in the site and I just can't see it?

Cheers
Pat

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks guys - Pat, I thought you had both of them? I' was sure there's a Harbert DV TIE in your RS limelight and was meaning to ask for a photo :)

Mailers are briefly discussed in the cardback variation section and are on the matrix. They are not an area I know a huge amount about so I was planning on doing a bit of research and writing a specific article.

http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk/cardback-variations

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom