Vintage diecast display

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
I've always had a soft spot for the part metal, part tough plastic toys that I saw in my local shop one day in the late 70's.
Have my eye on one or two more pieces but this is my story so far.

20160909_234310_zpsp0k6mmpd.jpg

20160909_234458_zpsr0qympzl.jpg

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
One of the best collections I've seen in a while mate.

I might have some additions to that collection for trade - sent you a PM.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Another great thread pulsar with a simply stunning die cast focus. I also notice the Clash of the Titans figure and wonder what other vintage toy lines you have in your collection? There's a Other Vintage Collections section on Off Topic if you get the time to post up any non Star Wars vintage collections you might have, always nice to see all things vintage :D

Keep them coming,

Ian

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Many thanks for your comments guys.
Sorry the pics aren't great but have hastily taken them after relocation of some of my collection.
Will get some closer shots done.

Robstyley said:
Awesome! They are very cool. Is that the elusive Tie Bomber right at the bottom?? I'd be happy with just the X-Wing and Tie Fighter.

It is indeed, it's not an overly special example so am looking at upgrading before I die.

Palifan said:
Another great thread pulsar with a simply stunning die cast focus. I also notice the Clash of the Titans figure and wonder what other vintage toy lines you have in your collection? There's a Other Vintage Collections section on Off Topic if you get the time to post up any non Star Wars vintage collections you might have, always nice to see all things vintage :D

Keep them coming,

Ian

Hi Ian

Yes I have a bit of a COTT fetish aswell as BG, BH and BR.
Will venture onto the off topic section you mention and post soon, haven't had chance to fully explore this site yet.

Regards

spoons

Grand Master
That's a fantastic collection of die cast - you dont often see people with the bin and header. Very nice.

Two small wing DV TIEs isn't bad either :eek:

stormcab

Sith Lord
That display in the box is the nuts. Awesome not just to have the MOCs, but to display them as we would have seen them in a shop is blinding

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom