Vintage loose ev9d9, amanaman and imperial dignitary

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Hi. Just have these three vintage last 17 figures going spare.
1st up is a minty ev9d9 excellent apart from a loose head. The head is firmly attached and will not come off, just wobbly. Cheaper cause of this. £80 posted tracked and insured.
image_zpsfvlxthe8.jpg

image_zpsvlbeo0gj.jpg

Next up is an imperial dignitary mint apart from a dot of wear to the nose £37 posted tracked and insured.
image_zpscjtbmmfm.jpg

image_zpsolhvbscj.jpg

Lastly a complete amanaman with original staff. No issues with this one £90 posted tracked and insured
image_zpsdleb0dah.jpg

image_zpsmk2ysqzj.jpg

Thanks for looking chaps :) pm for PayPal details and you can either pay via gift or add 4% for fees. All the best, Jonathan :)

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Cool figures mate. Good luck. You might be able to straighten that Evd9d leg. I am sure I saw something about dipping it in hot water and that allows you to straighten. Might be wrong, but thought it worth mentioning..

mumbo

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:
Cool figures mate. Good luck. You might be able to straighten that Evd9d leg. I am sure I saw something about dipping it in hot water and that allows you to straighten. Might be wrong, but thought it worth mentioning..

Yeah I think you might be right with that.

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the info. I have heard that myself but have never seen a thread on it so don't know how to do it. He stands on his own and I've seen a lot worse so I'll leave him be for now :)

Section 8

Sith Lord
That's a cunts trick that mate.

To tell me I can have them and sell them to someone else the same day. Especially when I could have paid today.

http://prntscr.com/a162sn

threaders20

Jedi Knight
I'm really sorry and hate to upset anyone. But to be fair you made me an offer which I was happy with, but you said you didn't have the money and wanted to know if i would accept a payment plan?
I did say I was skint and really needed the money so was going to think, but then they sold individually one on here and one on Facebook.
I know it doesn't help though. The other problem is I had loads of messages for these figures plus some others on another thread but no one dibbed for anything in either thread, which I thought was the way things worked :?
I'm sorry once again and if you send me your PayPal details via a pm I'll send you a tenner via gift so you can get a couple of pints by way of an apology.

Section 8

Sith Lord
First come first served is how this works and as far as I'm aware I was 1st. I asked about a payment plan as I was unsure whether i would be paid this Tuesday or next Tuesday.

I was paid so could have taken them. Thank you for you offer to send me money for nothing but is not needed. To agree to a deal and then sell them a few hours later doesn't make sense, no matter how quickly you needed the funds.

No matter, I'm just disappointed at missing out on two figures I've never owned. I apologise for calling you a C***.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom