Wanted: Star Wars Lego Milennium Falcon UCS 10179

KevinM2

Youngling
Hi Guys,

I'm new here, and having just purchased a Super Star Destroyer (10221) & Imperial Star Destroyer (10030), I am looking to complete the set with a UCS Milennium Falcon (10179), and wondered if anyone was considering selling a boxed version, for a decent price?

Thanks,
Kevin

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Fella
whats your budget
1 was on sale here (japan)the other week for 4200 quid equivalent
if another came up at the same price, it would only be about 3800 now coz of the fx moving..

Robert.

KevinM2

Youngling
Thanks for the info...unfortunately, that's more than my budget, but I will keep a lookout and see what appears...

Cheers,
Kevin

rdpla

Jedi Knight
ah ok...4k seems to be the

asking price on ebay at the mom although they have sold cheaper previously..if it goes back to 200 yen to the pound, you can knock 25% off the price..

Robert.

KevinM2

Youngling
I wonder if the £4k Ebay price is the "norm" for new, sealed ones...which I suspect are probably from people who bought them purely to keep locked away for a couple of years and then sell to make a profit...

I am more than happy to buy a used (but complete, and in good condition one), as it's my intention to actually do what it was meant for, and build it! lol

I do think £4k for a new one is a ridiculous price anyway! I managed to buy a used 10221 for £450 and a used 10030 for £900 recently (both boxed, with instructions), so my budget for a 10179 is £2000, although I would be hoping to pay closer to £1700...

Thanks again for the help..

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom