where do they keep finding these boxes

poncho

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-MOC-B-Wing-Pilot-POTF-UP-36-in-Ship-case-OLD-Store-Stock-/131129156802?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e87e824c2

wow

:eek:

theslider

Sith Lord
And an unhelpful twat as well:

We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.

****ing spastic.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
theslider said:
And an unhelpful twat as well:

We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.

****ing spastic.

He is an odd one and not very easy to buy things from. I am suprised he has a best offer option as he never haggles. Most things he has are stacked to the ceiling in an old barn either getting stepped on or crushed. Vintage stuff laying everywhere, even old ships shoved in the rafters. Waiting for the estate sale...not that I wish death upon anyone. :wink:

wrighty

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
wrighty said:
It's sold!! So someone must need 36 x B Wing Pilots!! :lol:

Probably after the shipping box....flip the carded figures. More money for Bill to cram **** in his barn.

It's one expensive box!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
Imagine if it was a box of Palitoy logo MOC's :shock:

Yeah, not the most desirable mod but still… :shock: Pretty cool sight. Also, isn't that a pretty good deal? $44 a pcs it works out at. :?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
PGowdy said:
Stormtrooper37 said:

Yeah, not the most desirable mod but still… :shock: Pretty cool sight. Also, isn't that a pretty good deal? $44 a pcs it works out at. :?

That was my first thought on seeing it Pete, pretty cheap :D

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Stormtrooper37 said:

yeah that considering you don't have to pay import fees, because if someone from over her ebought it, we probably still had to pay something equal to 300-400usd import fees.....

itfciain

Grand Master
Well it has a new home now (thanks to a bit of help from the main man, Todd)

Never seen so many of the same MOC before and surprisingly they are all in pretty good shape. The box is marked as 96 pieces but can't see how they'd all fit.

Pete is right - even after postage I paid about $1600 for the lot which works out to be about £27.00 each - considering a loose B-wIng Pilot and Coin would probably fetch around that mark then I reckon I did OK.

I won;t be splitting them up though - and do have the added bonus of the shipping box as well

SAM_2288_zps207ce17b.jpg

SAM_2289_zpsf327ad36.jpg

SAM_2291_zps699d3c92.jpg

SAM_2292_zps8cf56236.jpg

SAM_2290_zpsa74806c3.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
itfciain said:

Never seen so many of the same MOC before and surprisingly they are all in pretty good shape. The box is marked as 96 pieces but can't see how they'd all fit.

Congrats on the purchase. Maybe a silly question but like you say how would 96 pieces fit in (scratch head)?

Does anyone find it odd that the box states "Return of the Jedi" and not "Power of the Force"?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Wow, nice one Iain. 8)
They're very cool but can you really justify owning £1000 worth of B-Wing pilots??? :lol: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
walkie said:
itfciain said:

Congrats on the purchase. Maybe a silly question but like you say how would 96 pieces fit in (scratch head)?

Does anyone find it odd that the box states "Return of the Jedi" and not "Power of the Force"?

I was wondering that about the logo as well - maybe they used the same boxes ? Does anyone know of any other shipping cases of POTF figures ?

Definitely can't see how there were 96 in there though

PGowdy said:
Wow, nice one Iain. 8)
They're very cool but can you really justify owning £1000 worth of B-Wing pilots??? :lol: :lol:

Haha - good point Pete - I already have a packing case of 6 x Jabba Playsets - they don't display that well but they are a cool piece of vintage history - and probably better then owning a single carded figure worth £1000

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom