Whiteskinnydroid presents....

Joe

Grand Master
:oops:
Just replied, one on the way via RS, why couldn't it have been with an offer!!

Thanks anyways :D

Joe

Grand Master
Hey Cape, nice spot! You got good eyes lol!

I am not sure about the item being a 77bk as the 79bk MOCS have that sticker assortment
number over the top, so unless I am wrong that is a 79BK! lol

I will send him a message anyways :)

Cheers cape :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I saw he relisted this lot, only without the 8D8. Does that mean you got it?

whiteskinnydroid said:
Hey Cape, nice spot! You got good eyes lol!

I am not sure about the item being a 77bk as the 79bk MOCS have that sticker assortment
number over the top, so unless I am wrong that is a 79BK! lol

I will send him a message anyways :)

Cheers cape :)

Joe

Grand Master
Nope wasn't me!
There are a few things I still want to get but I have decided I am not doing much this year, holding back till the Economy sorts itself out then I will start begging my better half to let me spend even more money on toys!

Maybe I will win the lottery this year :mrgreen:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I'm in the unluckiest lottery syndicate on earth with 7 other people from work. We've done 8 lines every week for the last 5 years and rarely even get a Tenner!

2 weeks ago it was my turn to do it and I ripped the tickets up after I thought we hadn't won anything. I hadn't checked the nnumbers right and it turned out we had won a Tenner :roll: Had to pay it out of my own pocket into the kitty :lol: :lol: Lottery cost me £18 that week :lol:

So much for luck of the Irish :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I picked up a few bits but nothing exciting yet, maybe in the new year!

Joe

Grand Master
COLLECTION25TH.jpg

Took this picture a few days ago to show a few new bits but nothing major added!

Grant

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
COLLECTION25TH.jpg

Took this picture a few days ago to show a few new bits but nothing major added!

Very cool collection mate. Your doing very well so far.

Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
No unfortunately, although the autograph is from the guy who was inside the Power droid costume as far as I know so I am not that fussed, would have been nice if there was a known puppeteer for the 8D8 robot but as far as I am aware there wasn't a single person attributed to moving him onscreen so I am ok with the print being unsigned.

It is a cool picture! and it being mirrored from the cardbacks it stands out a bit more, gives things a bit of variation ( ok only slightly..LOL)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
No unfortunately, although the autograph is from the guy who was inside the Power droid costume as far as I know so I am not that fussed, would have been nice if there was a known puppeteer for the 8D8 robot but as far as I am aware there wasn't a single person attributed to moving him onscreen so I am ok with the print being unsigned.

It is a cool picture! and it being mirrored from the cardbacks it stands out a bit more, gives things a bit of variation ( ok only slightly..LOL)

You never know..the puppeteer may come out of the woodwork at some point...as these guys get older and hungry...they seem to be pooping out more and more. Love the three-pack!

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks Todd! I am getting there slowly but surely, got about 3 or 4 easier to find MOC for a good run to get so fingers crossed next year and then I will probably go on a long break to accumulate some mega toy funds!

You know who to come to if you run into anything in those USA flea markets and yard sales!

Oh that three pack is awesome its one of my favourite things!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom