WTB Megadrive games

phantom

Jedi Master
Been bit by the retro gaming bug and trying to expand my extremely small collection.

So, any boxed Megadrive games could be of interest!

chiffy

Sith Lord
I have a boxed Nintendo 64 if that's of interest to your retro collection and should have a Sega Dreamcast for sale over the next few weeks aswell matey. Anygood, blast me a pm. Oh and ive also got a boxed original Xbox i could part with.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Erik, i'll send you some photos of some spares from my retro console collection to see if any of it interests you but as you know you will still have the problem with shipping prices unless you want to arrange your own courier service pal.

phantom

Jedi Master
Thanks!

Usually postage for games are pretty okay-ish. Just that when it comes to consoles its insanely expensive.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Do you know about the Everdrive?

http://krikzz.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

Got one for my SNES :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
I will get round to some photos for you mate eventually! I am that busy at the moment with work and travelling the country watching football at the moment but i will get it sorted sometime i promise! I'm at Wembley tonight, Welling tomoz then back to work then Sheffield next weekend then onto Alfreton then back at work blah blah blah :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom