Your favourite purchase of 2023 ?

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Yes there are also swedish potf catalogues, mine are danish. You can post a picture of it, then i can tell you if it is swedish :)

Just google translated some of the text inside....... Swedish (y)

Here she is.........

1710081363726.png

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Nice bib cardback, would love to find a cardback with a price sticker from our local newsagents back in the day but i think the chances of that a zero as it was a small town.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Nice bib cardback, would love to find a cardback with a price sticker from our local newsagents back in the day but i think the chances of that a zero as it was a small town.
Don't give up mate. I looked out for this price sticker for over ten years then two came along within a couple of months. And it was also a small local shop.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Thats awesome! For such a small shop they did have loads of figures so maybe i will get lucky one day👍

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Yes, that is the swedish one, I have also seen some Norweigan, Finnish, Italian and spanish. But I do not know how many countries they were made for. I only have Danish.

I knew there were a few language versions, didn't realise there were that many though - interesting.......

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Just had a check on the SWCA mini cats blog which has been my go to check list for my catalogue collecting for a few years now (it's pretty complete but there's a few ommissions, particularly European versions of the ROTJ palitoy poster cat). For the '85 POTF catalogue they list: UK / Sweden / Norway / Finland / Denmark / Spain.

Here's the blog: http://blog.theswca.com/2017/05/minicats-guide-to-kenner-in-pack-mini.html

:cool: (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master

Gadders

Padawan
Just had a check on the SWCA mini cats blog which has been my go to check list for my catalogue collecting for a few years now (it's pretty complete but there's a few ommissions, particularly European versions of the ROTJ palitoy poster cat). For the '85 POTF catalogue they list: UK / Sweden / Norway / Finland / Denmark / Spain.

Here's the blog: http://blog.theswca.com/2017/05/minicats-guide-to-kenner-in-pack-mini.html

:cool: (y)
There are the following versions of that POTF catalogue:
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Sweden
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Norway
  • Spain
  • UK
  • UK Area 51 Reproduction

Latest posts