Finally a moulded legs Han Hoth

spoons

Grand Master
:D :D :D :D :D

It's taken a long time but I finally got one of the moulded legs Han Hoths at a bargain price - Ã'£2 including postage

I must confess, I danced a jig around the kitchen when he arrived today

:D :D :D :D :D

mouldedHH2.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
this may sound daft but how do you tell if the legs are moulded

with difficulty

If the photo is good the detail looks a bit more defined. If you can see in the foot holes there won't be any paint. And the legs should seem a bit pinker than the other Han's - I just asked the seller if the legs were painted on this one :wink:

AndyG

Jedi Knight
If the photos are crap you can also ask about the coo info - which is on both legs.

I forget which way round but there is Hong Kong on one leg and the date and the rest on the other.

Ã'£2 is a mental price I bought mine for about Ã'£35 8) off Delboy a while back which was a good price.

As variations go I think it is one of the better ones - unfortunately you do have to get it in hand to see the differences properly.

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Great addition there and superb find at only Ã'£2.

"but they're all molded!"

They are but not all molded in the cream colour, most are molded in blue and painted cream over the top.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
It's taken a long time but I finally got one of the moulded legs Han Hoths at a bargain price - Ã'£2 including postage
Well done, all those months of searching finally paid off and you proved me wrong !! :oops: :lol:

I've just found the auction on ebay and it was clearly a moulded legs figure so I'm surprised it didn't go a lot higher. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
spoons said:
Well done, all those months of searching finally paid off and you proved me wrong !! :oops: :lol:

I've just found the auction on ebay and it was clearly a moulded legs figure so I'm surprised it didn't go a lot higher. :wink:

I only asked the 'legs' question with a few hours to go - but I was surprised too

I won a PSB Han for 99p by asking a question late on too, the guy even changed the auction title but still no extra bidders. I might use this tactic more often :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom