Special action figure 3-pack's

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I'm new to these boards. Having had a look through some of your photos of collections etc. i got so inspired.. i joined!

Anyways.. a few questions.

I was looking at the 'special' action figure 3-pack set's on the star wars collectors archive site and was wondering if any of you had come across these before?
http://theswca.com/images-toys/three-pack-set.html
I've only ever added to my collection with items purchased off ebay and have never seen any listed there yet. I realise they're quite rare and prob worth a penny or two but would like to hunt some down for my collection as i dont own many hard to find items as yet, apart from a couple of MOC switcheroo's (rare?)

Cheers, :wink:

Stevo.

gustie

Sith Lord
hi Stevo - welcome to SWF :)

yeah those sets look hard to come by... i only collect loose variants, but im sure the other loons here can help you with more info.

what is a switcheroo?!

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi Stevo,

Welcome to the forum mate :wink:

The 3 packs aint cheap and they generally go for over $1000 each :shock:

Here is a link to a resealed one on RS that a UK dealer is flogging for Ã'£1400(roll down the page a bit):-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2743206&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2743206

No doubt they are very cool but they are way out of most collectors price range and until I win the lottery the only 3 pack I'm gonna own goes by the name of Durex :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Woah!!

Thought they may be pricey but that's a lot more than i can afford at the moment too! but thanx for the info.

Gustie.. Switcheroo's are 'light switch covers for kids rooms' as it says on the cards. Here are some pics of the two from my collection.

View attachment 1

As u can see from the pics there's also a vader one available. I also read on a site somewhere that there were plans for a stormtrooper one aswell, but as far as i know the idea got scrapped and none were produced!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230179673523&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

I bet the reserve on this is at least Ã'£1500 :shock: in lovely nick though 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome on board Stevo 8)

I thought our friend Mr 23471, or whatever he's called, had a resealed 3 pack for sale. :D

That AFA 90 one is great, although I'm not sure I'd fancy shelling out that money on one box, especially with the others being so hard to come by.

boba frett

Jedi Master
Welcome Stevo :D

Don't know if your new to new collecting but those 3 packs are definetly a high end focus, so good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom