Header image

A huge thank you!

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
stefkiwi84
New User
New User

A huge thank you!

Postby stefkiwi84 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:25 pm

I just want to say a massive thank you to this forum for the help it has provided me and my partner with whilst we have prepared our collection for sale, a collection which had been untouched and un-organised in the loft for a long time! It has been so interesting reading through your links and posting questions which you have kindly answered. There is no way I would have matched loose weapons without this forum! And you are a very friendly bunch. I have learnt so much, it has actually been really interesting and sad seeing the stuff dwindle away.

My partner is very chuffed with himself that he saved his cardbacks over the years as it turns out he has a very rare Boba Fett one that is doing very well on Ebay! He won't let me forget I once told him to throw them away :lol: :o :shock: :P

Thanks again!!

Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: A huge thank you!

Postby Ruby2511 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:32 pm

I really like this forum, lots of genuinely nice and helpful people :D

Glad you got the help needed :D
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Glad everyone could be of help, it's always nice to see somebody surprised by the value of something they've had sitting in a cupboard for years :)

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 pm

No problem, was me who bought the figure stands arrived today thanks :D

stefkiwi84
New User
New User

Postby stefkiwi84 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:56 pm

StarWarsFan wrote:No problem, was me who bought the figure stands arrived today thanks :D

Brilliant, thank you! Glad you are happy with them! My partner and I went a bit OTT with the packaging! Haha! Thanks for the feedback, Paypal were holding on to loads of my funds as I'm new to selling and your feedback released it so thank you! :D

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:48 am

This forum is an Aladdins cave of friendly members and information, and good luck with the rest of your sales.

And who would have thought random bits of packaging could be worth so much?, it still amazes me the amount of value in some of them.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”