Back from my final viewing...

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So I'd booked the day off today but the wife had to work. Nothing to do and had a few hours spare so popped to see TLJ again, and even though its still relatively awful its still Star Wars :wink: It was either sit doing bugger all or going to see it.

I have to say that the end scene with Luke really broke me today, as well as Carries final appearance. When she pauses and feels Luke's life slipping away it actually got to me. Hamills acting was superb, and when he gets teary eyed whilst talking to Kylo and also looking at the twin suns it made me wonder if this was filmed after Carries death or even if he was reminiscing in his own mind back to the 1970s when he started work on ANH.

I haven't and will not moan about this movie anymore. I gave my initial opinion in Dec on first viewing and my take on the film hasnt changed, but hey its Star Wars. Sitting in an empty screen today brought back my memories of the OT and I can only hope that the kids of nowadays think the say I do in years to come. This is their time.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Well done Lee, it's great that you got to go again. I'm hoping I'll get a chance next week. The final Luke scene got me the second time as well and although the film has left me feeling a bit disapointed, it's still Star Wars and their is nothing like a Star Wars film at the Cinema.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
These thoughts mean as much as any critics review, just heartfelt. A good read.

I've seen TLJ twice and I am already looking forward to the blu ray and rewatching it and checking out the documentaries and deleted scenes.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Initially didn't like it but seen it three times now and think it's brilliant. People are viewing it multiple times and still discussing it, if you didn't like it it's definatley worth seeing again. It goes deep. I really can't wait for 9 and will get TLJ on BluRay when it comes out. Tremendous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom