1977 Stormtroopers with backpacks?

gypsygirl

Youngling
I am selling my husband's star wars collection at the moment and have managed to price everything except two stormtrooper figures which I cannot find anywhere so any help would be appreciated. They are both white stormtroopers from 1977 but they have backpacks one has a black pack and the other is white they both have their guns, I have found lots of figures without the backpacks he seems to be sure they came with them and they don't look easy to remove does anyone have any idea?

Attachments

• SAM_4667.JPG
    SAM_4667.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 537
  • SAM_4670.JPG
    SAM_4670.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 548

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi gypsygirl

I believe these backpacks to be action force that where also made around the same time as the star wars toys and from the palitoy company.

I do not believe these are star wars. But they do look cool on the stormtroopers.

gypsygirl

Youngling
Great thank you I didn't think they could be the only ones lol...... now to finish sorting the big pile I may put some on here for sale now I've found the site, we've got at least 30 plus with their guns etc, a pile of backing cards and a loft pile with the millennium falcon, evok village, x wing fighter, and various others some with boxes! It's never ending lol :roll:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
gypsygirl said:
Great thank you I didn't think they could be the only ones lol...... now to finish sorting the big pile I may put some on here for sale now I've found the site, we've got at least 30 plus with their guns etc, a pile of backing cards and a loft pile with the millennium falcon, evok village, x wing fighter, and various others some with boxes! It's never ending lol :roll:

Glad we could help I would definitely recommend listing your items in the for sale thread on this forum you won't be messed around and there are a lot if items that sell and iv never had or seen an issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom