Star Wars 12BK Palitoy Tusken Raider

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Does anyone have an idea what one of these might be worth, still sealed, original undamaged bubble, punched though. No damage to the card. Let me know. Thanks

PGowdy

Grand Master
Are you selling one or looking to buy one??
Price can vary a lot depending on little things so a pic would help if you're selling. In my opinion the 150 mark is about right for an ungraded one but thats in top condition.

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the help. I may sell it, I will put a pic up at the weekend. I thought it may be around that price.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Really? I reckon you're looking at a little more than that now. :wink:
btw; I found a Palitoy (with logo) ESB 4-Lom for £225 is that a good deal? What would they normally sell for?
Never bought a Palitoy as they are usually out of my price range but a kenner 4-lom would go for not far off that so am considering it.

sith-smith

Grand Master
There used to be a time when there were several Sand people on eBay each month!!

Not sure how much more than £150 it would be.

What condition is the 4-lom?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Pretty good but i'm awaiting more info on it as there's just a vague C8 rating on it and nout else.
Let me find the pic...

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
These are the pics of my tusken raider. It has the smallest bit of bubble lift right at the bottom of the stem. To be honest it does not look as if it was ever glued in the factory. I might sell it, let me know what anyone thinks. I sell on ebay fnx77. im in 2 minds, thats all.

PGowdy

Grand Master
The bubble lift is likely to decrease the value quite a bit but i'll let one of the Palitoy experts give you a ballpark quote.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Has it actually lifted? On some palitoy cards it's not uncommon for the stem not to be attached.

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Actually it hasnt really lifted. It is more like it not attached, there is no tears etc. Just a very small hole and very minor creasing. Thanks for the help! Would anyone be interested in this figure? Or if anyone knew someone that might be. Feel free to make an offer!

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Would anyone be interested in this at all? I think I will ebay it at some point. Let me know if anyone is, thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom