Valuation Need : Trilogo Hybrid Black Bespin Guard

Joe

Grand Master
bespinfront.jpg

Apart from the crease top right of the picture- pretty much perfect.

Not much to go on with these as I could only find the following from Edd -
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Board=UBB29&Number=2665687

And a couple of 2003/2004 threads on RS with them as FT not FS.

There was a c5 (badly damaged bubble/ink damage) sold on ebay for $110-120 recently I believe but that doesn't really help me!

Looking for valuations for the purpose of a sale in the future as most people interested do not know what to offer so appreciate any opinions.

Joe

Grand Master
Stuck him up for trade on RS just in case I get some cash offers to help with pricing.

spoons

Grand Master
a tricky one Joe - it's a lot about desirability versus rareness. I'd have thought that if a C5 got $120 then you should be looking around the $175 mark

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi Joe

That looks great - was sort of money GBP are you looking for. I would have posted on the RS forum but noticed that you have been told off for discussing the item - what a joke !!

Cheers
Iain

Joe

Grand Master
Really not sure Iain if I am totally honest- I bought this in a job lot of MOC so I have no real idea what it is worth and while I love Trilogos I must admit I have never really taken an interest in the Hybrid prices apart from seeing the odd cheap Snaggletooth pop up.

Will send you a PM and let you know where I am at mate- meanwhile if anyone has sold one of these recently could you chime in? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom