3 Limited Edition (2/700 or 1/1200) The Force Awakens Figurines

Maitreya

Youngling
Hi, hopefully I've posted in the right section this time? :)

Please see images of the 3 amazing Limited Edition items i have up for sale or swap (Original and Mint Palitoy only please).

Any questions please ask:

The first 4 photos are of 2 limited edition (each figurine was only sold to 700 other collectors).
They all come boxed in mint or near mint condition with their own certificates/numbers.

These are highly sought after eBay items.

Ideally i'd like them collected from home (Hackney, London) by someone who will appreciate them and show them off in all their splendour.

The last 2 photos are of a 1 in 1200 figurine of Captain Phasma.

Look forward to any feedback - ps open to offers.

Oh yes, i'm looking for roughly £900 for the set but am happy to reduce slightly depending on offers. The second item has sold on Ebay for over £600 alone.

Antonio

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

p.s. not sure if I've use the img tags correctly but please let me know if you can't see the images.

:lol:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 120
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 116

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi there.

I think you are a bit off on your prices here friend. The sets worth about £300 - £350 in total.

Don't mean to piss on your chips but it's important to manage expectations.

IMG_6921.PNG

IMG_6922.PNG

IMG_6923.PNG

Maitreya

Youngling
I appreciate you adding your view on these items but they have each sold in excess of £400 each. The new start wars buzz is on the way and the havoc it causes drive ebay prices through the roof! Trust me i know my asking price is fair. With time and patience there is enough for someone to make a pretty penny. Besides a lot of those are ongoing bids the don't always reveal the final selling price.

I would suggest for anyone to do there homework, these are hard to find items trust me especially in mint condition.

I'll keep this open for now for serious bidders who know how to make a profit through resales or simply want to enjoy beautiful art.

Warmest wishes,
Antonio

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hey Antonio,

Looking through eBay sold searched (the actual price they sold for), I think the links Mr Shifter posted up are about the right prices that these things sell for. I can see people are asking for a lot more but as I'm sure you know, you can price things as you want on eBay but it may well not ever sell and it looks like the sold prices I mentioned above are what people are willing to pay.

Here's a link for the Phasma one and as you can see the asking price is even less than what was posted - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=phasma+disney+figurine&LH_PrefLoc=2

Here's a sold search as well - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=phasma%20disney%20figurine&LH_PrefLoc=2&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Here's another link for the Rey and BB-8 one which again went for less than stated before (and the best offer was accepted so who knows how much below the asking price was that it went for) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=rey+and+bb+8+disney+figurine&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrey+and+bb-8+disney+figurine.TRS0&_nkw=rey+and+bb-8+disney+figurine&_sacat=0

I agree that the Kylo one is harder to come by although I did find this one that sold 2 months ago - http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Limited-Edition-700-Kylo-Ren-Figurine-/232309689222?hash=item3616bc8b86:g:YQAAAOSwTM5Y5ras

I think you've been given some very fair and honest advise about the guideline value of these right now but maybe in years to come these will go up in value.....or they could drop if the next 2 films get messed up. Just remember that you've come to a long established forum and most of the members here having been buying and selling items for years and know exactly the current value of things. This has come from countless hours (days, months,years!), of research and most would probably get an A++ for their homework on this subject.

Hope this helps out in some way and all the best with your sales, hopefully you can find the right buyer for you.

Ian

Maitreya

Youngling
Thanks and i understand. I've listed them now on eBay for £700 for the 3 taking in all sides i will take my chances there :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Maitreya said:
Thanks and i understand. I've listed them now on eBay for £700 for the 3 taking in all sides i will take my chances there :)

Best of luck with it, as you mentioned there aren't that many of them out there and it's always a nice way to get them all in one go so hopefully you'll find a buyer.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom