Another new boy!

spoons

Grand Master
Bollux said:
**** me its like talking to jabba :wink: :lol:

Nah then cocka ... a tha dissing r accent..if thy r a might ev t get r lass on thi tha knows

(come to think of it - it does sound like Jabba :oops: :lol: )

wozza35

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Bollux said:

Nah then cocka ... a tha dissing r accent..if thy r a might ev t get r lass on thi tha knows

You want to worry when you look like jabba :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
spoons said:
Bollux said:

You want to worry when you look like jabba :lol: :lol:

i can always put the price up twat :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum.

One of my old house mates was a baggies fan, he was from Stourport I think. Always did struggle understanding his mates when they phoned for him. Mind you they hadn't a ****ing notion what I was saying either!

Hammers well and truly ****ed then Wozza?

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Thanks for the welcome

I know, you can't be too old for this stuff :wink: I'm waiting for a Greedo 21 back to arrive from the US at the moment and I keep thinking back to 1978 and my mum pulling a Palitoy one off the hanger at the local hardware/toy shop to give to me for helping to wash the car. I can also vividly remember the original store display above the figures (those things are worth a fortune now).

Its good reawakening the old memories although the arrival of a Yoda recently brought back the time when my first one was nicked at school, I never found the twat that took it and it still bothers me! :evil:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
Thanks for the welcome

I know, you can't be too old for this stuff :wink: I'm waiting for a Greedo 21 back to arrive from the US at the moment and I keep thinking back to 1978 and my mum pulling a Palitoy one off the hanger at the local hardware/toy shop to give to me for helping to wash the car. I can also vividly remember the original store display above the figures (those things are worth a fortune now).

Its good reawakening the old memories although the arrival of a Yoda recently brought back the time when my first one was nicked at school, I never found the twat that took it and it still bothers me! :evil:

told you scousers run everything :wink: :lol:

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
Darth Wensleydale said:
I keep thinking back to 1978 and my mum pulling a Palitoy one off the hanger at the local hardware/toy shop to give to me for helping to wash the car.:

Freaky but I have a C3P0 that I know the full history since it was removed from it's card in Chesterfield. It used to be my ex's, who gave it to a kid down his street. Years later, when we got together we started collecting.

After speaking to that 'kid down the street' we find out everything was still in his mums loft...(three doors down)...so my ex managed to get his original C3P0 back. When he upgarded I kept the original figure.

Well I thought it was interesting!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom