Back for more

Rich.b

Padawan
Hi guys,
I was active here a couple of years ago while i built up a loose collection but kind of lost the bug through ill health and a lack of mojo (turned out i was diabetic and probably had been for a few years), i still read the forum most days and slowly but surely the collecting bug is starting to bite again.
I managed to collect all the loose figures up to POTF and then lost the bug after 4 or 5 of the last 17, never really thought about why too much until i started to look at collecting again. I think part of the issue was i dont remember ever seeing these figures as a kid, i'd have been 13 in 1985 so other things will have taken priority :shock: .
With this in mind i have decided to go back and collect some of the creatures, playsets and smaller vehicles (still have a cracking loose B-wing bought off Weasel) that i do remember owning as a youngster and possibly move a couple of the figures i dont recall on to fund these.
This forum is still easily the most fun to read and regularly makes me laugh out loud at some of the idiots that come here only to get shot down in flames... :D
Heres to more laughs, banter and of course Star Wars
Rich

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome back Rich, I vaguely remember your avatar.

Nothing's changed on here, still loads of laughs and nutters with sand crawlers. I'm sure you'll settle back in nicely. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome home Rich, you may need to change your name to used to be Rich, once the bug takes hold and you start buying everything but the things you thought you were going to buy :lol:
All the best bud :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom