Barny's Loose Collection

barny81

Padawan
Thanks! I finally found a Tig Fromm and bought it! :) The Droids collection will be complete! I already have Boba Fett and the A-Wing Pilot from the original trilogy. Since they are pretty much the same as the Droids figures I won't get those. :)

Now just need to find the last of the Ewoks series and also the last 3 I need from the Comics Spain series and my vintage collection is complete. :)

barny81

Padawan
Yes, my vintage Original Trilogy collection is now complete! :)
Star Wars Collection Additionals #12 31 okt 2013.jpg

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Barny

Looks like you have a great start with your childhood figures to add to your new collecting.

Looking good so far.

Cheers

Vince

barny81

Padawan
Thanks! :)

I'm happy with everything I've collected so far. The vintage collection figures are complete now. I could go for the variations now though. Also finished the Droids series, now only the Ewoks series and about 3 from those Comics Spain figures. Lots of fun! ;-)

Cheers,
Sid

barny81

Padawan
I've put this collection of loose figures in plastic and am considering to put those in plastic cases, perhaps even get them graded. These are mostly Last 17 figures and a few from Droids as well. What you think? :)

IMG_6131.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think they look fantastic. But why lose money on grading them ? and why keep them in plastic. Why not display them on stand on a shelf ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom