Bucky O Hare stuff wanted!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks to Chris (Caswellbot), I am now hooked on Bucky O Hare. Not a very big series, 10 figures and 2 vehicles.

I am looking at getting a complete set of loose to start with as I loved this series when I was a kid.

Anyone got any they want to shift, PM me.

Cheers

Chris

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I got some the chief baddie toad thing and a croc and Bucky.

Let me know if you got some SW swapsies

mrbazer1

Padawan
Hi Chris

Found this listed on eBay:
Bucky O'Hare Vintage Action Figure And Toad Double Bubble Vehicle Carded Boxed

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bucky-OHare-Vintage-Action-Figure-And-Toad-Double-Bubble-Vehicle-Carded-Boxed-/261038527575?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cc71bd457

Hope this helps.

Joe

Grand Master
Good luck on your hunt for Bucky stuff, this was on the tv when I was a kid but I don't think I ever remember toys for it, I used to think the show was pretty weird actually :lol:

Are there any Bucky forums out there? Maybe you can pick up some cheap pre production stuff from the line?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Joe.

There is a website buckyohare.org that is full of info, havent searched for a forum yet. Like your thinking, will have to give that a search.

It was only a small series and only 1 line of figures came out, 10 in total and 2 vehicles. There was another line planned with prototypes made but it didnt get to production unfortunately.

So far i've got 6 of the figures, 4 more to go with one of them, Blinky being bloody hard to find. Then I might go on to collect a carded set, not sure yet and dont want to upset the Mrs too much with my collecting.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Good luck on your hunt for Bucky stuff, this was on the tv when I was a kid but I don't think I ever remember toys for it, I used to think the show was pretty weird actually :lol:

Thanks for putting across what I was thinking in such a polite way :D

Maybe I was just getting to old to 'get it' by the time Bucky O'hare was on air. Just to let you know, Bucky O'hare is still used in the playground as in insult to buck toothed kids today.

Good luck with the run though Chris :D

David Tree

Jedi Master
Oh man, you should have come to Roll Out Roll Call 3 earlier this year in March, Larry Hama was the guest of honour for his first ever show in the UK. Although he is known as the Godfather to GI-Joe, he is also the creator of Bucky-O-Hare and was doodling some awesome Bucky sketches for those who asked :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom