Budget 3 Tier Display

wicky0570

Padawan
20180831_212022.jpg

I found this Kitchen Organiser stand in Wilkinson stores for £4, downloaded a suitable vintage backdrop, printed and mounted on to card, and fixed to the back of the display.

Makes a superb shelf display for vintage figures at minimal cost. I will probably also add name labels on the front of the display.

Here is the link to the product on their website, which gives dimensions etc;

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-kitchen-organiser-rectangular-3-tier

I am a new member so apologies if this is in the wrong forum!

20180829_144834.jpg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
A friend of mine owns a dvd/collectable shop in our town, he bought a few the other week to display stock in his store, they do look good and fit nicely in the Ikea Detolf cabinets :D

By the way.....welcome to the forum my friend :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Yeah that looks cool, good find. It even looks like it could exist in the Star Wars universe with the white and grey and shape of it. I'm picturing three or four next to each other on a shelf with one big printed backdrop. Could work well for diecast or other bits too.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Looks great, Martin! Even has a bit of a retro vibe with the rounded white plastic. Reminds me of the Tantive IV corridor even.

Chris

Taffius

Sith Lord
wicky0570 said:
Here is how it looks now I have put it in my detolf;

20180907_100835_HDR.jpg

Hi Wicky. Love that display and great use of concept and idea.

I have gotta get on and sort something. All these displays in show case look great!

wicky0570

Padawan
Taffius said:
wicky0570 said:

20180907_100835_HDR.jpg

I have gotta get on and sort something. All these displays in show case look great!

Thanks for the comments, as you can see in the picture an empty space is ready in the bottom right for the picture I have just bought from you! Then just one left to get .... jawa! :)

Taffius

Sith Lord
wicky0570 said:
Taffius said:
wicky0570 said:

20180907_100835_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the comments, as you can see in the picture an empty space is ready in the bottom right for the picture I have just bought from you! Then just one left to get .... jawa! :)

It will do as a hole filler until you find that perfect example anyway. Your signature banner is great BTW! Very artistic all round I say. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom