Building a wall display cabinet**Lighting added**

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Grant,

Decided to keep the inside white mate, I thought about going for the yellow but when I showed the missus pics of other cabinets she said she was fine with whatever I built so long as it wasn't painted in that ****en terrible yellow colour :lol:

The more I look at it I'm glad I/we went with white as the yellow can be a bit distracting.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Thanks Pomse,

New pics added

Sorry mate, no sooner said and it's no longer all white :lol:

Hi Ryan, nice update again, damn you are fast :shock: If you paint that fast always then you are welcome to paint my home :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
Looks great Ryan. You sprayed the black by the look of your work stools. Much better finish than paint.
I can't wait to see it up. Are you going to wall mount it? Are you goint to light it?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ryan that is fecking brilliant mate. Nice piece of carpentry, looks very smart and proffesional. So you can draw bloody amazing pictures, built cabinets, what else have you got hidden up your sleeve?? Displays the figures really nicely.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Where do i sign up for one? :) great display and cabinet :) the satisfaction of seeing that everyday must be huge :)

Bollux

Grand Master
Ryan, that is superb, I dont suppose you could make a "pattern" for that could you?

I'd love to have a crack at making that...well with my old man's carpentry skills that is.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers fellas,

I'm pretty stoked with how it came out and the wife approves so all's good :lol:

Hey James if you're happy to cross the Nullabor with a van mate I'll make them up for you. Six you say eh? Thought you would've needed a few more than that! :lol:

Hey Bollux good to see you're back mate, I'm going to put together some sort of instructions/plans on how it's put together if anyone's interested along with a cut list for the timber and accessories needed. I made a few little mistakes whilst making this one which I'll iron out. I'll drop you a PM when it's done.

Cheers Ryan

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I have to take my hat off to you Ryan, this cabinet is the mutts, love the hanging kit, simple is always best & that type of thing is super secure, used it on my last fish tank front for easy access, the execution & build quality are outstanding - start making them & getting them on the forum & the bay, I recon you'll see bloody loads - I want some! 8) 8) 8) 8)
party0019.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom