Can anyone identify this poster?

SimpleSi

Padawan
Is anyone able to put a date on this poster?

It's from a photo I have of The Entertainer toy store shop front and wanting to date the photo.

The notice to the right which I've cropped says you will get this poster for free if you spend over £15.

It was a Star Wars Saturday event on 9th October, but I'm not sure what year.

Thanks!

Trilogy collectables poster.JPG

It's from a photo I have of The Entertainer toy store shop front and wanting to date the photo.

The notice to the right which I've cropped says you will get this poster for free if you spend over £15.

Thanks!

View attachment 191465

Thanks!

View attachment 191465
Hi

I can narrow the years down for you, if that helps.

The following years had October 9th on a Saturday:

Turns out I have one! It was inside a poster tube with one of my vintage posters. I really need to do an inventory of my Star Wars collectables as they're scattered around and I'm starting to forget what I've got! I offloaded most stuff years ago but still have some select items lurking.

Yes, the poster is dated 2004 which makes my photograph almost certainly the same year. At least I now know the year I visited the Star Wars Saturday at the Entertainer toy store. My photos include a few enthusiasts in full Star Wars costumes. Thanks for the replies!

IMG_7339.JPEG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom