Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 36

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Very nice cardback👍

Currently looking for a biker scout moc to add to my collection...i could offer you 50p? 😀

robbietd2

Padawan
Supporter
Very nice cardback👍

Currently looking for a biker scout moc to add to my collection...i could offer you 50p? 😀
Your too Generous, I couldn't possibly take advantage of your offer, but I could do a swap if you have one of those little insignificant figures with a vinyl cape. 🤣

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I just remembered that I used to own this R2 pop-up with a 49p Tesco sticker, long gone from my collection sadly but in case anyone cares:

r2d2_sabre1.jpg

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
That was a nice moc Edd.
And you were fortunate not to have the price sticker on the yellow sticker £1.59

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have just add this Lando Skiff 70c to my collection and found this 69p (I assume) on the rear.
You don't see price stickers on the rear very often.
I assume that this was a space made available for them?

IMG_6209.jpeg

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
The last few Vectis auctions have had a few tesco marked items, I have seen a couple on the back. But normally on the front, sometimes two, a 99p and 49p in the yellow sticker area, which seems to stain if they have been removed or fallen off - going by cardbacks on sale on ebay. I haven`t seen an asda one for ages mind.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Vectis seems a bit dead for star wars these last few months. I wonder if the next 'TV & Film related' auction will have a few more?🤞

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The last few Vectis auctions have had a few tesco marked items, I have seen a couple on the back. But normally on the front, sometimes two, a 99p and 49p in the yellow sticker area, which seems to stain if they have been removed or fallen off - going by cardbacks on sale on ebay. I haven`t seen an asda one for ages mind.
I agree, I've not seen an ASDA for ages.

Hod10

Padawan
I have just add this Lando Skiff 70c to my collection and found this 69p (I assume) on the rear.
You don't see price stickers on the rear very often.
I assume that this was a space made available for them?

View attachment 184654
I could be wrong but I assumed it was a place where a barcode would be, but it never got printed and they eventually added the barcode to the front instead. They never bothered to redesign the reverse and left the white space there

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I could be wrong but I assumed it was a place where a barcode would be, but it never got printed and they eventually added the barcode to the front instead. They never bothered to redesign the reverse and left the white space there
That's a possibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom