stickers peel off

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My 5 years old nephew played today with some of my star wars vehicles, then suddenly one sticker peel off one of the vehicles :oops: maybe ½ hour later it did happen again just with another vehicle :oops: and also for a 3rd time today with the first vehicle :ROFLMAO: I just had to glue them back on, but I got a little bit scared because more could have dropped off when he or I did not see it.

I guess many of you have had the same problems ? :unsure:

Maybe I should begin to check all my vehicles to see if the stickers still are still firmly attached :unsure:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Lars,

It's not very nice when it happens, but it's also not uncommon, I'm afraid, especially considering how old these toys and stickers are these days. When any of my stickers have fallen off in the past, I've used a small amount of Pritt Stick (a glue stick) and they reattach quite nicely :)

Jeremy

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Happens a lot, as the glue is so old. I bought a few vehicles a while back and there were loose stickers all over the place in the box when they arrived. As Jeremy says, Pritt Stick is a simple and effective fix.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys. Do you check your vehicles to see if the stickers are loose or do you just wait to one day you see them come off ? :unsure:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't check mine regularly, but if I have any reason to take any of mine out of their boxes, I would check them then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom