chiffy's retro gaming jumble sale

chiffy

Sith Lord
Giving the mancave the once over and could do with getting rid of some of these loose spare goodies. All items are fully working unless stated otherwise. Few quid off for bulk buys and obvs postage will work out cheaper with bulk also. As i usually do, instead of estimating the postage costs i will post out and once the item(s) are paid for then ask you for the postage cost when i get back from the post office. Feel free to ask any questions.

Sony Playstation 2 bundle. 1 of the singstar mics has been repaired by myself with tape but works fine. £40 the lot.

35177578193_28e3f26b73_k.jpg
Sales by Simon Chapple, on Flickr

Various games all £2 each apart from the ea titles are £1 each (tiger woods sold).

35817188722_2ab689c6be_k.jpg

Mega CD games near mint with instructions £8 each. Sol Feace and Cobra Command are a 2 in 1 package so there is 2 tomcat alleys and 2 sol feace/cobra command available. Pro CDX box crushed and no instructions £40.

35177579723_c660a6c25f_k.jpg

Acetronic boxed with inserts and instructions and 2 boxed games spares or repairs as i cant be arsed to test the scabby thing so £10 takes it.
Atari console only. Not got the appropriate leads so again spares or repairs £10.
Pokemon Omega Ruby case and instructions only £2
Wiimote and Nunchuck £10
Wireless xbox 360 mics £5 each.
Wii fit rechargable battery pack £3
Xbox One battery pack and chargers £5 each.
1 x playstation singstar mic and adapter £5
Various memory cards gamecube, dreamcast, ps2, xbox 360 £3 each.

35817188412_4af87c26aa_k.jpg

Joblot of playstation pads spares or repair £10.

35817189232_24f0df53d0_k.jpg

Official Sega Megadrive pads £7 each.
Computer joysticks spares or repair. I'm sure they worked on megadrive last time out but cant remember so £5 for both.
Official Sega gun £8
Sega saturn pad £8
Official Sega saturn multitap £30

35177579483_3c72dd3122_k.jpg

Official Sega joystick £10
Official Sega dreamcast pad £10
Official N64 pad £12
Official xbox pads £10 each
Official Atari joystick £10
Official Gamecube pad £12
Logic 3 arcade stick with ps/xbox/usb adapter £20
Official NES pad £10

35177580123_2ec8db04d2_k.jpg

Complete and fully working Sega Megadrive lot £30

35817189272_7fa2aeb9cc_k.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes mate, pics are not showing for me, just the rip off upgrade advisory is showing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 243

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
ooooooh!!! someone fancied themselves as a bit of a singer I see :lol:

I can remember my mate buying an n64 when it came out, he even got an ultra 64 t-shirt with his, anyway we went down to the local virgin megastore to buy another control pad and it was something ridiculous like £55 or some ****!

I bloody loved the megadrive! spent many hours playing the likes of golden axe, ayrton senna, mickey mouses castle of illusion, sonic 1 and 2, oh the memories! this was way before wanking came along :lol:

chiffy

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
I'll take the SEGA 6-button pad

Sorry matey only just seen your post and unfortunatly someone local on facebook snapped it up. Also sold are 2 xbox controllers and tiger woods xbox 360.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
pizzathehutt said:
ooooooh!!! someone fancied themselves as a bit of a singer I see :lol:

I can remember my mate buying an n64 when it came out, he even got an ultra 64 t-shirt with his, anyway we went down to the local virgin megastore to buy another control pad and it was something ridiculous like £55 or some ****!

I bloody loved the megadrive! spent many hours playing the likes of golden axe, ayrton senna, mickey mouses castle of illusion, sonic 1 and 2, oh the memories! this was way before wanking came along :lol:
I bought my mega drive with Sonic and Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, bloody great game that, I can still remember completing it.
That's brought back some great memories, thanks. :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Yes matey all yours ig you want it. Just pm me and will sort it out when i get home from the 1st footy drunken weekend of the new season :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
I have got a snes mate but i keep all my voxed retro stuff and this is just some loose clear out space saving stuff

av6

Jedi Knight
Looking for an official SNES controller or two if you could help a brother out?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom