Code 3 X-Wing Signature series for sale!!

agaske11

Hi I have a code 3 X-Wing Starfighter (Signature Series) for sale, in absolute mint condition.

Im looking for £2000 for this item, this is a very collectable item.

And is one of only 500 signed by Mark Hamill himself.

All original items, fully authentic with certificate to prove. comes in original box, only taken out once to take photographs of it.

Was very tempted to keep myself, but it needs to go.

Please contact me for more details, pictures etc, I'm new to this forum and never used it before.

Many Thanks

Anthony

leppardize2000

interested. I am on ebay as well. 100% feedback. MOD EDIT EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED ebay us also bought on ebay uk. I am interested in acquiring the code 3 signature edition x wing . I have vader's and fett's ship and this would round out my collection. It would go to a good home :) I look forward to hearing back from you.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I removed your email address as this is an open forum and while I trust most of the members on here you never know who is lurking. Use the PM function (it's working now you have had a post approved).

Weaz

mjduffy15

Hi there, is this still for sale? I would appreciate seeing the photo's and confirmation of signature and certification pls?

agaske11

Hi this item is still for sale. Unfortunately the previous price was listed incorrectly

Im looking for around 2000 pound for this item, it will be listed on ebay by the end of the week.

Let me know if you are still interested? Grab yourself a bargain very very rare

x-pack

Grand Master
mjduffy15 said:
Hi, is this still available?

Check eBay. There's one on there with a starting bid of £750. I think you could safely assume that the one listed on here for two grand will still be for sale.

I'm not entirely sure how this listing made it into the vintage sales section :?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Yeah looks a little suss, especially with the over enthusiastic enquiries by two new members.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dorsetmark said:
Bloody hell
I had no idea what a code 3 X-Wing was but after looking - £2000 for a pre built Airfix kit :eek:

Ha ha! In fairness, I think this is the die cast one. At least it better be. Anyone paying 2k for a preassembled plastic kit has been sniffing the glue it was assembled with. Regardless, thought these things were limited to 1,000, not 500? You could limit is to 5, though and I still wouldn't see the value and 1,000 of anything is not rare, let alone very, very rare.

Edit: Just looked on ebay. Seems like 2 years ago these were $600 USD. Don't believe the market for modern collectibles has risen 500% since then...

If anyone wants to see what they look like in the plastic/metal:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-Wing-Starfighter-Signature-Series-Code-3-1-38-Scale-Diecast-Model-/161977202542?hash=item25b697f76e:g:e3MAAOSwqYBWpqFl

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Do people really think that proper Star Wars Collectors are that naive. I find it really frustrating. And these constant descriptions of Rare/Really Rare on Ebay. Honestly it's embarrassing. Loose Nien Numb Graded. **RARE**. Oh Dear

lejackal

Grand Master
Please somebody sell something worthwhile, Klaatu, Madine, anything just no more shitty def con 2 x wing.......please

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom