Commando 16 inch Diamond Toys Question

robbietd2

Padawan
Supporter
Hi, I am looking to pick someone's brain. Could someone tell me if the 16 inch commando action figure by diamond toys came with a comic or was this just on the 6 inch line?
Would love to know.
Robbie

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi, I am looking to pick someone's brain. Could someone tell me if the 16 inch commando action figure by diamond toys came with a comic or was this just on the 6 inch line?
Would love to know.
Robbie
I love these figures and have the 6" one, although mine is the more common photo packaging and doesn't come with his rocket launcher like the comic art packaging does.

As for the comic, looking on the red box it says that the figure comes with the 16 page comic book and you can see on the link if you click the boxed picture that it's the same comic as the 6" one. It also says it comes with a 11x17 Action Pin-Up on the front of the box but I think this is just the picture on the back of the box.

Is this bigger one something you have?

http://www.robotgeekscultcinema.com/2017/10/cool-****-commando-16-inch-super-action.html

Ian

robbietd2

Padawan
Supporter
Thanks for your reply, I have the 16" figure with the black box which is cool and I am after the comic for a background display. I remember watching commando back when I was a kid, soon after movie. I started doing press ups every day, but I stopped after a week as I did not see any changes. Looking at myself now I wish I had not stopped but then again I wish I hadn't opened all of my Star Wars figures. The black box does not have the sign that says SPECIAL BONUS 16 page color comic, so I believe that my one did not come with comic. The pin up on the back reads cut out and save, so I assume you are right.
Will try to complete the 6 inch run over the next few years along with a search for an elusive Rambo Dr Hyde (Coleco) Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction.

Robbie

Latest posts

Top Bottom