Deber's collection

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Some nice quality items you have there Deber.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum :D

Cheers

Vince

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Yeah, this is a part of the forum i don't visit frequently so i haven't seen them yet.

Get your pic's back up as i love to see your collection aswell.

Deber

Padawan
Stargeezer said:
Yeah, this is a part of the forum i don't visit frequently so i haven't seen them yet.

Get your pic's back up as i love to see your collection aswell.

Just added some pics for you. I'll get some more and better pics when everything has finally arrived and been put in there proper place. :)

yogi

Jedi Knight
I will never get sick of looking at those pics!!! Im on a slightly similar focus, a complete 12/20/21 run with the original 12 back vehicles in Palitoy boxes and a loose complement of the above on the 12 back action figure stand. However they will be nowhere near the standard of what Deber has! never mind the stormie focus :roll: Congrats it looks amazing!!!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Very classy display Deber, I love collections that look like this. Very neat and crisp and every item looks as important as the next

Great job.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Nice to see the pictures are back. I have to say this is a very nice laid out collection I love the way that vintage is mixed in with modern (from the likes sideshow, and all the different types of Helmet).

TC-14

Sith Lord
You've even got a Stormtrooper keyring for the key to your display cabinet- I like your attention to detail :wink:
Superb new pictures, a collection to stare at in wonder. Love it :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Sorry I'm late to the party , :shock: what a great display Deborah, that looks fantastic. Can't wait to see your updated photos when you add some more bits.....

Cheers Jeff
:D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Wowzers deb that's an awesome collection and great display cabinets. I see you have a stormtrooper outfit there will you be putting pics up of it and of the others too.

Deber

Padawan
Jedi_june said:
Wowzers deb that's an awesome collection and great display cabinets. I see you have a stormtrooper outfit there will you be putting pics up of it and of the others too.

I'll try and take some pics of it when evreything has arrived and given a place. I'll try and get the B Muir Stormie out as well. This ROTJ CfO and the ANH B Muir are really beautiful pieces, just love them!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:eek: :cry: :evil:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19102
&
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1105865/

mumbo

Sith Lord
jyacal73 said:
Very very nice display.....

But a very very horrible person (putting it lightly) :x

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21066&hilit=Deber

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom