Diecast run complete

skywalker

Jedi Master
WOW, those look great congrats mate.

It's actualy nice to see something that you do not see everyday, I mean I can look at carded figures all day long but it is nice to see something different. :D

Dean.

spoons

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Great to see and well done, what's next?

To complete the TIE run and get any oddities along the way, but I'm in no rush

Thanks again everyone - really appreciated :)

spoons

Grand Master
starwarsfan72 said:
Nice ! Only ever had the snowspeeder diecast has a kid which i eventually did a school yard swap for prune face. :D

:lol: that's a terrible deal :wink:

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I truly am a newbie to vintage star wars collecting, and I'm still at the collecting all the loose figures stage, but I'm already thinking that I may later focus in on the die cast vehicles. Your display is an inspiration :) !

spoons

Grand Master
I appreciate the dc love chaps

and Wooly - the diecast are a must have you really need at least one :)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Spoons, I've got loose the imperial starship left over from when I was a kid. I did have the Xwing and DV Tie fighter but they have been lost. However I recently repurchased the x-wing of ebay and the DV Tie from Pomse2001 (with thanks) so its getting there slowly. However at the weekend I was rummaging in my brothers old He-man collection and lo and behold at the bottom was a Slave 1 Die cast, albeit with broken plastic guns. So I'll keep chipping away at purchasing the loose die cast, and maybe hint at the missus for a carded one for Xmas. Recovering my toys from my youth has been fun, but seeing your display may push it to a more longer term hobby/past time. :)

spoons

Grand Master
Woolyniner said:
Spoons, I've got loose the imperial starship left over from when I was a kid. I did have the Xwing and DV Tie fighter but they have been lost. However I recently repurchased the x-wing of ebay and the DV Tie from Pomse2001 (with thanks) so its getting there slowly. However at the weekend I was rummaging in my brothers old He-man collection and lo and behold at the bottom was a Slave 1 Die cast, albeit with broken plastic guns. So I'll keep chipping away at purchasing the loose die cast, and maybe hint at the missus for a carded one for Xmas. Recovering my toys from my youth has been fun, but seeing your display may push it to a more longer term hobby/past time. :)

wish I still had my childhood toys, my diecast TIE's wings were held on with woodscrews :)

I look forward to seeing your collection

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Really great collection of DC there :!: am lovin the small wing Vader's Tie and that Empire X-Wing is super 8)
If only Palitoy had done a few Empires :!:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom