DIGGING UP KENNER PROTOS AND RARE UNPRODUCED FIGS

For all you unbelievers heres just a sample of my digging adventures.And when i do discover the rare's unearthed my tally is ron and bollux are getting anything why becasue they are not assholes.So dont be crying when the rares come to light heres a small sample of what i do http://www.insulators.com/pictures/?id=119751417

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
WOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D

That's me convinced. A picture of a hole in the ground, you couldn't ask for more conclusive proof! :roll: :lol:

Auggie for the 600th time, **** OFF!
Go over to ImperialOutpost, they want you.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
But you are digging for land mines old boy.....

"A start at possibly finding a whole glass land mine intact"

:eek:

Jason

01AB

Jedi Knight
You're all not looking carefully enough, I think I can see a bit of a Power Droid just above the end of that stick!

01AB

Jedi Knight
Oh, and Bollux, when that crate full of rare Star Wars gems arrives from america, be cautious just in case our friend Augie jumps out it and trys to bum you to death...... just a warning, dont want to see you get hurt...

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hey Augie.

i've not said anything bad to you.

i want a share in all the treasures you will have to offer.

No bum sex though, like some of these crude forum members have suggested!!!! :roll:

:mrgreen:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Hey Augie.

No bum sex though, like some of these crude forum members have suggested!!!! :roll:

you want some glass bottles????

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Hey Augie.

I would hate the to see the treasure he pulls out of his pants. :D

01AB

Jedi Knight
tiefighterboy said:
Here I go again...adding gas to this fire..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and why not? when he/she/it produces photos of the many rare Star Wars finds previously hinted towards, then I will be the first to appologise and applaud the fine excavalogical (is that a word?) work done.

...But then again, man has not yet invented a machine that can extract images from a deranged and damaged mind, so I dont think we'll be seeing any pictures any time soon.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
01AB said:
tiefighterboy said:

...and why not? when he/she/it produces photos of the many rare Star Wars finds previously hinted towards, then I will be the first to appologise and applaud the fine excavalogical (is that a word?) work done.

...But then again, man has not yet invented a machine that can extract images from a deranged and damaged mind, so I dont think we'll be seeing any pictures any time soon.
True enough, besides if he is so evangelical(if thats how you spell that), he should turn the other cheek being such a devoud christian, whack job or whatever the **** he professes to be.... :lol:

mash

Sith Lord
raiders.jpg
[/img]

Auggie Jones Your digging in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!

i see your staff doesnt have the medallion on!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
01AB said:
tiefighterboy said:

i dont care if he digs up the holy grail ,i dont want anything off him cause he is a ****ing arse with no mates and talks like a ****ing 2 year old .he has his own forum wher he has made up 3 other membersjust so he can pretend to have friends .as we say in this country

LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRR

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
01AB said:
tiefighterboy said:

i dont care if he digs up the holy grail ,i dont want anything off him cause he is a ****ing arse with no mates and talks like a ****ing 2 year old .he has his own forum wher he has made up 3 other membersjust so he can pretend to have friends .as we say in this country

LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRR
Funny...That also one of mthe things we would call him over here, along with transvestite :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
[
...But then again, man has not yet invented a machine that can extract images from a deranged and damaged mind, so I dont think we'll be seeing any pictures any time soon.[/quote]

LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRR[/quote]
Funny...That also one of mthe things we would call him over here, along with transvestite :D[/quote]

a transvestite is more normal then that freak :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Augie Ben Doggie said:
For all you unbelievers heres just a sample of my digging adventures.And when i do discover the rare's unearthed my tally is ron and bollux are getting anything why becasue they are not assholes.So dont be crying when the rares come to light heres a small sample of what i do
auggiefind.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Brilliant uggie is back!!!! :lol: I'd thought he had been banned or left for good.
I know it's not what the forum is supposed to be about but I find this guy histerical :p :p
Come on uggie post us another pic of your great find,I could do with another laugh..

LeeBullock

Padawan
Augie Ben Doggie said:
For all you unbelievers heres just a sample of my digging adventures.And when i do discover the rare's unearthed my tally is ron and bollux are getting anything why becasue they are not assholes.So dont be crying when the rares come to light heres a small sample of what i do http://www.insulators.com/pictures/?id=119751417

spacker2.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom