Does anyone have any good contacts in printing?

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi guys, some of you may be aware that i'll be running as the Stormtrooper again this year.

Last year Clawrence (Chris) helped me out massively with a cool design and some business cards.
This year i need to order: some business cards, flyers and a few posters.

I'll need these to hand out at the Bath Half, Celebration, London Marathon, Park Runs etc

Is anyone here involved in this? I'd prefer to pay a small business than Vistaprint etc

I'll be after something similar but i'm not so worried about having my name on them. I'm happy for the Stormtrooper to be more like the Stig. The message i want to put out there is what i'm doing and how people can support.
I ran at a park run in costume on saturday and really missed a trick as people were asking me for info and all i could get them to do was memorise the info. If they had a business card or flyer they are more likely to donate. The same goes for Celebration.

Please let me know :D

Attachments

• business-card copy.jpg
    business-card copy.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 60

Jez

Sith Lord
I need to have a decent Fan Booth area at Celebration.
I intend to print images/photos of The Running Stormtrooper at various events/runs. Plus i also want to have posters/information about Make A Wish.
These will be obtained through Make A Wish, but if anyone has any ideas for booth decoration please let me know.

In the booth will be a table, treadmill, my laptop, and 2 x chairs. I am hoping to buy a small vinyl banner which i'll order soon (as soon as i have a decent design) and lots of images.

Ideas welcome :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom