ebay lot

bespinlover1978

Padawan
What would you guys say is a good price for this listing?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Massive-Vintage-Star-Wars-Collection-Figures-And-Vehicles-/172003119664?hash=item280c2f5230:g:4ywAAOSwwbdWQQOK

bespinlover1978

Padawan
My interest for this is the great condition of the snaggletooth - but not prepared to buy a set just for that!

Been looking for a good condition blue snaggletooth for ages so if you know of any?? pls point me in the right direction!

lejackal

Grand Master
Unfortunately I can see this going to a dealer, its collection only but Coventry is pretty central and there are also 3 vintage shops I know of in a 40 minute drive. I could be wrong but I can't see it fetching top money although there looks to be a very easy four figures on offer.

itfciain

Grand Master
See quite a few red flags in there weapons wise (repros) so I would be very wary of paying too much

Things is these sort of lots have been going for silly prices recently - lots of 'dealers' out there these days :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some nice loose figures in that lot, be interesting to see what it finishes at. That's if the seller does not end the auction early.

itfciain

Grand Master
bespinlover1978 said:
Yes agree a dealer will try and get with right offer he would finish the auction - he's looking north of £2000...

It's not worth anywhere near that as far as I can see

plantainman

Jedi Master
As Iain point out, red flags a gogo on this lot.

The guy says he's never knowingly bought anything reproduction, and yet there's clearly a boatload of reproduction weapons and accessories amongst this lot, So best case scenario is he has no idea what he's bought, which isn't inspiring, and worse case scenario he is trying to deceive.

I'd imagine its all been sourced off ebay over the last few years, and i'd take the over if someone set the line on the reproduction accessories total at 60%

bespinlover1978

Padawan
when i message him he was happy for me to visit to take a look, his snaggletooth was in a kenner bag that was opened doh.

I worked i think this collection current market value is 1300-1500 however i suppose it what someone is prepared to pay!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom