Ebay Seller

Greginthemiddle

Can anyone advise me whether they have had experience in buying from the ebay seller 'sellerstarwars'? I have been looking at some of the merchandise they have and would like to know whether I can be confident in the pieces being original?

Greginthemiddle

I am aware that some piece are being sold as repro but there others on the website that do look original.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364384465405?hash=item54d701b1fd:g:wMQAAOSwD85kr7-~ As an example this does not show it as repro unless I am missing something?

I have a number of original figures, accessories et al from when I was a child. I got them out of the attic this morning and thought I might look to start building on my pieces. I am new to this and just seeking some help, not ridicule.

I appreciate there will be individuals out there seeking to take advantage of some people.

Kind regards

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
The description states repro weapon and repro cape.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_125938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_125938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 28

lejackal

Grand Master
I am aware that some piece are being sold as repro but there others on the website that do look original.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364384465405?hash=item54d701b1fd:g:wMQAAOSwD85kr7-~ As an example this does not show it as repro unless I am missing something?

I have a number of original figures, accessories et al from when I was a child. I got them out of the attic this morning and thought I might look to start building on my pieces. I am new to this and just seeking some help, not ridicule.

I appreciate there will be individuals out there seeking to take advantage of some people.

Kind regards
Read the descriptions- they all say repro

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I do not know him, but I guess most of the members here do not like repro and do not buy it unless it is for maybe the children ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom