Recent Ebay Sales

Gogsfett

Padawan
Hey every one, hope all doing well.

I might be a bit out of touch but was keeping an eye on some carded figures which sold last night on eBay, and amazed at how much they are going for.

GREEDO _-- ROTJ = 625
YODA - EMPIRE = 790
LEIA HOTH - EMPIRE = 680
EMPEROR - ROTJ = 590
BOSSK - ROTJ = 600
BIKER SCOUT = 425
NIEN NUNB - ROTJ = 395
CHEWIE = ROTJ = 550

I know a few are about right, but NN, EMPEROR, Biker Scout, Bossk. seem to have risen steeply especially for a ROTJ card?

Trying to add figures when I can, but some of these see mad!🤔😭

Is this the way market is going for now..

I've a dozen or so carded and part carded figures all ROTJ but at these prices will struggle to add to!

Cheers
Gordy

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah I was fancying the NN but went too high
D93820B8-8F7D-47EC-AE3E-87D44F89DF5C.jpeg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I remember a time when I couldn't justify spending £500 on a 12 back R2 Palitoy…….. don't think I'll be buying anymore MOCs with the current prices.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I had the emporer, scout and nunb on my watch list but completely forgot to check on the auctions last night when they were ending and was pretty shocked at the final price when i logged in this morning! Seems like it all ended in a bidding frenzy.

Its making some of the mocs sold on vectis recently look like a bargin even with the fees added!🤣

Gogsfett

Padawan
Thanks all. Think we all think the same!! Mental!
Yeah we're all sold and ungraded.. unpunched, but still. Should have been able to get most of them for under 200 surely. Especially NN, BS...
Yeah I'll be the same. Can't see any MOC's getting added anytime soon!

lejackal

Grand Master
Idiots. And if that's the new norm them im four time more out than I was two years ago

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Prices are still insane even after taking a dip at the tail end of last year. Still plenty of growth IMO if you look at other collectibles like comics or fashion. We are all just stuck in the 90s and 00's, well I am. My issue is with how vintage Star Wars items are degrading, try to find a stormtrooper that limbs haven't yellowed slightly. If you do pretty sure they will in the next 10 years.

Gogsfett

Padawan
Prices are still insane even after taking a dip at the tail end of last year. Still plenty of growth IMO if you look at other collectibles like comics or fashion. We are all just stuck in the 90s and 00's, well I am. My issue is with how vintage Star Wars items are degrading, try to find a stormtrooper that limbs haven't yellowed slightly. If you do pretty sure they will in the next 10 years.
Yeah. Thankfully not starting from scratch.. couldn't afford it!....
Anyone 400 for a rough carded Klaatu!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom