Edd's Luke X-Wing Focus

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Cardbackkid said:
Is your 79b considered an Australian release ?

I have no idea to be honest! Why do you think that might be?

I heard that the first 21 are really hard to find on 79 backs and are thought you be late Australian released mocs ? With the exception of the alternate pictures chewie , Vader etc , Hopefully someone will know more about this and can cherp in ?

Cardbackkid said:
edd_jedi said:
Cardbackkid said:
Is your 79b considered an Australian release ?

I heard that the first 21 are really hard to find on 79 backs and are thought you be late Australian released mocs ? With the exception of the alternate pictures chewie , Vader etc , Hopefully someone will know more about this and can cherp in ?
I don't recall ever seeing an anakin offer moc in Australia. I do recall fellow Australians having anakin mailers but I'm not sure how they was obtained.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Survival kit Chris said:
Cardbackkid said:
edd_jedi said:

I don't recall ever seeing an anakin offer moc in Australia. I do recall fellow Australians having anakin mailers but I'm not sure how they was obtained.

Ah now you mention it I think it's the offerless 79 backs that are thought to be the Australian released ?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Four new recent(ish) additions: Palitoy 20, Palitoy 45, Kenner 77B and Canadian 77.

1C659A5A-BA07-42FC-834A-34B21D3F400C.jpeg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes all original seals, the 20 backs are actually quite plentiful as Vectis sold loads of them a couple of years ago.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
Have you moved the 30 back on?

Yes I traded it for the Palitoy 45 back, although the 30 back is rare having a cut card didn't really satisfy me, I try and avoid things I will need to upgrade later.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
That's a cracking focus/collection, Edd. Luke X-Wing has always been one of my favourites. Still need to add a nice MOC of him myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom